10+ Year Old Account

which one to choose...

...lfr version of http://www.wowhead.com/item=95700 or maybe ilvl 522 http://www.wowhead.com/item=95100, while I waiting for t15 4th pcs on normal raid ???According to shadowcraft it seems ilvl 522 are better but I am not sure.

thx and cheers

You're really making a thread for a single item, which doesn't even involve working out a set bonus or trinket procc?

:/

10+ Year Old Account
    Higher Ilvl, duh. Shits directly = skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    You're really making a thread for a single item, which doesn't even involve working out a set bonus or trinket procc?

:/
    so why are you so toxic m8, I wanna to know some opinions bcs I work very hard with my guild to push in hc, so every item is important.If you dont have some good constructive answer plz dont write anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    so why are you so toxic m8, I wanna to know some opinions bcs I work very hard with my guild to push in hc, so every item is important.If you dont have some good constructive answer plz dont write anything.
    If you're working very hard to push heroic then you should know basic stat weights, no? I'm sorry if I come off as 'toxic' but I just find such a question silly, especially with all the tools that basically sort your gear out for you now.

Find out how much of each stat the items give you, and then find out which is best. I'm fairly sure Shadowcraft does that anyway, but I don't use it often (not a Rogue).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    If you're working very hard to push heroic then you should know basic stat weights, no? I'm sorry if I come off as 'toxic' but I just find such a question silly, especially with all the tools that basically sort your gear out for you now.

Find out how much of each stat the items give you, and then find out which is best. I'm fairly sure Shadowcraft does that anyway, but I don't use it often (not a Rogue).
    now that is some sort of answer thx m8

cheer

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    now that is some sort of answer thx m8

cheer
    also next time tell us the spec your going to use. but the agi diffrent is to big to pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this since it's been answered. Cronight, if you've got questions about item comparisons that don't involve trinkets or set bonuses, the general answer is always going to be Shadowcraft - we can explain why if you link your profile, but please don't post open-ended questions, with no armory profile, comparing 2 items without qualification, after you've gotten an answer from Shadowcraft or SimC.