Thread: Heroic Durumu

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heroic Durumu

Anyone having problems with crimson fogs blowing up with people in the beams? Seems like a bug.

We are have major problems and keep wiping. They just keep despwaning
    Last edited by Kitty Claws; 2013-05-22 at 03:31 AM.

This is a bug currently. Sometimes an amber add will be revealed and instantly blow the raid up. It happens, and it sucks. A lot.

Just downed him without issue. No crimson explosions.

People have been reporting the amber thing for awhile now, but that never happened to us either. Make sure you're not putting the beam right on the edge of the add; if it moves off, the add explodes instantly.

we had it happen pull 1 then killed it 2nd pull.

We had no problems with our kill tonight, but I know another guild that had a lot of issues with it.

Been having the same issues, came to make sure we weren't stupid. Fun times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Make sure you're not putting the beam right on the edge of the add; if it moves off, the add explodes instantly.
    That's not it. We had it despawn while it was directly in the middle of the red beam multiple times in a row.

Posting to confirm the same issue with us as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep its definatly a bug, known issue. expect hotfix.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Vreivai View Post
    That's not it. We had it despawn while it was directly in the middle of the red beam multiple times in a row.
    That was in reference to the amber one that someone brought up, which I do not think is a bug. People have been reporting that since ToT came out.

Crimson sounds like a legit bug though.

Yeah, it happened to us a couple times too.
    Here's the thread on the official forums:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8875007636
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

This fixed yet? Gonna try either this or Primordius tomorrow depending on if it's still bugged.

Still got our first kill with the bug, not sure if it was there last week or not as we just started pulling it. If you're choosing between the two I'd probably go Prim depending on how much time you have for progression this week. Although Durumu really wasn't hard.

Had no problems n 10 difficulty this week.

Deleted
    It's not a big issue; I 'think' it exists as a bug as it 'happened' a few times during progression. However as we progressed and killed it, the 'bug' happened a lot less/never. Go figure... (10h)

Deleted
    Yeah its a random problem.. Sometimes its the first and sometimes its in the second wave.. we almost got the kill last night (second kill for us) and then we got blown up again.. big bug imho.. hope its solved on friday.. Tortos also had a weird bug with the adds.. But we solved that by letting our hunter feigned death the boss to despawn..

Deleted
    Blue said that it was fixed yesterday night (EU)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7513861616

Deleted
    kept happenin to us last nite, we lost about an hour trying to kill it with red adds blowing, invisible yellow ads blowing... so frustrating!

then we did a soft reset, re-cleared trash, and it was fine... dunno if we got lucky or not

We took a bit longer on him than normal, but most of that wasn't due to any fog add wackiness. I think maybe 2 out of the wipes were.

Doesn't seem 100% fixed, but not enough to make it impossible.