Deleted

New numbers for 5.3? [SimCraft]

Hello!

I'm a newbie when it comes to SimCraft since I just started using it.

With the changes to LB and LvB in 5.3, will I have to wait for a new release of SimCraft to get accurate numbers?(read:stat values)

Can I edit the changes somewhere in SimCraft manually?

I simmed my Elemental Shaman with the 520-10 release and it told me to re-gem my gear with pretty much no 160 INT gems. But when I browse WoL and Armory all I see is pure INT gems all the way. Why is that?

/Cake

There is a known buf with 510-10 release. Not sure on specifics, but I do know there is a bug. I recommend checking Totemspot.
    Welcome to America. Here is your corrupt politician, complementary gun, and your fixed news. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    Hello!

I'm a newbie when it comes to SimCraft since I just started using it.

With the changes to LB and LvB in 5.3, will I have to wait for a new release of SimCraft to get accurate numbers?(read:stat values)

Can I edit the changes somewhere in SimCraft manually?

I simmed my Elemental Shaman with the 520-10 release and it told me to re-gem my gear with pretty much no 160 INT gems. But when I browse WoL and Armory all I see is pure INT gems all the way. Why is that?

/Cake
    Because it is only at the Heroic level where 2 Haste-Mastery > 1 INT. In fact for me it wasnt till the patch hit where 2 Haste-Mastery > 1 INT and Im pretty well equipped

there was a bug that lavasurge did not made lavaburst to an instant cast in simcraft
    however this bugfix is only in the sources yet and no release has been deployed that contains it.
    so you have to get the sources and compile it for yourself or wait till a new release.

I downloaded the sources this morning and compiled them however for me it looked like the lava burst changes (increase cast time and damage) are also not yet in (my average lava burst damage is still the same).
    not sure if anybody can confirm this.

tldr; wait for the official 530 release or try to build it from sources but keep in mind it is possible that it is still not up to date with all 5.3 changes