Tier 15 4 Set vs. 2 Set with Off Pieces

Does anyone know why Landsoul is running not even one set bonus atm? Landsoulx

Also is 4 set better then 2 set with 2 off pieces?

Can't say for the 4p vs. 2p w/ 2 off pieces.

But it's probably just his luck - He does have a few Heroic TF items which might be better than whatever tier he has.
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

Yeah cause I recently won Crown of the Golden Golem HC TF + I have Talonrender Chestplate HC TF so was just wondering if it would be better to use those instead of 4 piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is testing different combos of gear since progression is over I'd assume

Deleted
    They run two raids currently @ BL and while Soy gets everything desireable he simply can't manage to get his HTF pieces to drop. So he just fools around, refuses to upgrade non-BiS gear according to his stream.

Simmed/spreadsheet wise 4 piece is noticeable stronger given the heroic set vs heroic TF comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    They run two raids currently @ BL and while Soy gets everything desireable he simply can't manage to get his HTF pieces to drop. So he just fools around, refuses to upgrade non-BiS gear according to his stream.

Simmed/spreadsheet wise 4 piece is noticeable stronger given the heroic set vs heroic TF comparison.
    Landsoul has his heroic 4 piece though