Nerf Warlocks in Brawler's

This comes from an envious Warrior! Warlocks should be changed in Brawler's Guild immediately. With their class mechanics, one can simply ignore 99% of the boss mechanics.

• Pet can tank the bosses (position them, suck damage, suck debuffs)
    • They can cast while moving (retarded, removes all the challenge)
    • Their shield offers full immunity (you can rush through one-shot objectives)

I'd quit if I had a Warlock, rather than play it in Brawler's!

10+ Year Old Account
    And this comes from a warrior? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

How about no? It's not as easy as you think.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    a) Pet can only tank 1 of the 8 bosses out of the r8-r9 bosses. On the rest it's a DPS loss to use a pet tank and we wipe to enrage. And the others just kill the pet anyway.
    b) We can cast while moving. If we couldnt, we wouldnt be able to beat half the bosses in there as our burst isnt as high as other casters and we have no spammable self heal.
    c) Shield doesnt prevent 1 shot from the enrage, and we take half the dmg the shield absorbs anyway - so 1 shot mechanics will still kill us.

If you really want to whine about casters in brawlers, whine about elemental shamans/mages. With BL they're able to nuke most bosses down before the mechanics even become an issue.

I think you are giving their abilities too much credit. Every class has pros and cons in Brawlers (and on each fight respectively), in the end its skill that will get you to higher ranks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    How about no? It's not as easy as you think.
    Yes it is. It was easy in Cata even before the idiot-proof overhaul and absurd buffing.

Oh noes! Someone else is having an easier time at doing solo content that doesn't affect me directly in the slightest! Nerf!

I think they should leave my warlock alone and nerf warriors instead just because I don't play one and they look OP from my ignorant point of view.

I will note that you can't nerf those qualities that you are asking for in brawlers guild without nerfing them in regular content at the same time. So you want warlocks to not use a tank pet like hunters, not have a shield they can use (which my raid healers love me for)and not cast while moving even though doing so reduces our movement speed by 30%? While the last one may be negotiable the other two make no sense what so ever just because you don't like that one class has an advantage over yours in one specific type of content. What next? Take flightform away from druids so you don't get beaten to a flower while herb gathering?
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2013-05-23 at 06:19 PM.

Warlock is super EZ brawlers guild but who cares? If anything they get jipped because it's so easy. No fun in just roflstomping bosses.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Warlocks are the superior class.
    Warlocks are simply the best. Roll a warlock today and be happy while melting faces and buring the allready burnt ashes of your enemies.

I'd be more about worried about Ele Shaman who can sustain 350k+ DPS on the majority of R8+ boss fights.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-05-23 at 07:03 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Yes it is. It was easy in Cata even before the idiot-proof overhaul and absurd buffing.
    Funny, I could have swore the Brawlers guild was introduced in 5.1, which I am pretty sure was after Cata ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumble View Post
    a) Pet can only tank 1 of the 8 bosses out of the r8-r9 bosses. On the rest it's a DPS loss to use a pet tank and we wipe to enrage. And the others just kill the pet anyway.
    b) We can cast while moving. If we couldnt, we wouldnt be able to beat half the bosses in there as our burst isnt as high as other casters and we have no spammable self heal.
    c) Shield doesnt prevent 1 shot from the enrage, and we take half the dmg the shield absorbs anyway - so 1 shot mechanics will still kill us.

If you really want to whine about casters in brawlers, whine about elemental shamans/mages. With BL they're able to nuke most bosses down before the mechanics even become an issue.
    Oh I'm sorry. Shadow priest here. Your BURST ISN'T HIGH ENOUGH????
    And you can cast while moving. . . . (WE have one stupid wet noodle high mana instant while moving)
    Oh, btw, everyone dies from enrage...

The Irony.

(yes, I do have a lock alt, it's stupidly better)
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Funny, I could have swore the Brawlers guild was introduced in 5.1, which I am pretty sure was after Cata ended.
    You don't read much before you reply, do you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    You don't read much before you reply, do you?
    How do you mean ?

OP makes post about warlocks in Brawlers.
    Warlock responds that its not as easy as the OP makes out,
    YYou respond to the warlock saying that it (the brawlers guild, as this is what the thread is about) was easy before it was overhauled and buffed in cata.
    I pointed out that brawlers came out in 5.1 which is after Cata.

I read it fine thanks

Deleted
    I have both my warlock (main) and warrior at rank 8 (before 5.2), and warrior was way easier... sick burst/cleave + die by the sword etc...