I didnt see this in the patch notes.. Slight personal portal change.

Apparently with 5.3 Blizzard gave us more demonic.. ness.

If you place a demonic portal instead of being pure green, it is green with a bit of blackish purple surrounding the green.

I dont know how I feel about it, it looks kinda shoddy.

I have done like 30 arenas on my lock in the last day or 2 to help people cap, how in the hell did I not notice this? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    I have done like 30 arenas on my lock in the last day or 2 to help people cap, how in the hell did I not notice this? o_O
    Haha. I played a lot yesterday and used it often, but only noticed it tonight on Mega. I put it down right before the pull and had to stop them from pulling just because it made me say aloud "wtf".

I like the idea of adding something to it, but the bottom half of it just looks silly, the top isn't bad though.

The top already had a light purple glow to it on the top.

Someone in Irvine probably saw a tutorial on youtube and talked to a supervisor asking if he could add it to something and the supervisor said sure and it to the warlock portal, they won't notice.

All the warlocks in my guild were pretty upset at the change. Looks so.. cartoony now...

I swear it's shinier now, too -- and the thing left behind where you port from seems a bit enhanced, too. But maybe I'm just paying more attention to it than I did before.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.