Poll: What do you prefer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too early to tell. But 5.3 doesn't seem to be what everyone hoped it would, i.e. more balanced. It seems that more problems have popped up now.

Deleted
    Like wtf... Hybrid healing is clearly broken. Especially moonkin, enhancement, retri and monk healing I've had terrible experience with. They having infinite sustain. As a disc priest playing 2s with a mage I usually run out of mana within 4-5 minutes of healing double dps, yet they can continue keeping themself sustained for an infitive amount of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Like wtf... Hybrid healing is clearly broken. Especially moonkin, enhancement, retri and monk healing I've had terrible experience with. They having infinite sustain. As a disc priest playing 2s with a mage I usually run out of mana within 4-5 minutes of healing double dps, yet they can continue keeping themself sustained for an infitive amount of time.
    I agree with the hybrid-healing part. It is completely broken atm. Dps-classes should NOT be able to keep anyone alive AT ALL.

Im expecting a hotfix to this asap if they want people to stick with pvp in wow.

Only bads perfer 5.2

infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-05-23 at 03:01 AM.

Deleted
    have you dont RBG's seens 5.3 hit? have you been doing the 15min fights to get smth done in a rbg.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point, I'd say I prefer 5.2. I hate the idea that 502 LFR gear (reduced to 496) can be better than a full set of 476 Malevolent.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the 65% resilience all around however HATE the fact they didn't nerf pve gear/ buff pvp gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    As far as gemming goes this patch seems to make mindless primary stat stacking absurdly good for a lot of the agi based classes. Both my rogue (sub and mut) seem to do really good with almost straight agi gems because of passives like trueshot aura.

My hunter had around 31k ap prepatch with 15% crit. He is now rocking 40k ap with 20% crit, with the reforge priority Mastery > Crit. The scaling is just awesome.

Why not go all the way and equip full PvE gear with loads of agi? If pimary stat gemming is good then so should priamry stat stacking be on the gear. But then of cource there is no need for PVP anymore....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Why not go all the way and equip full PvE gear with loads of agi? If pimary stat gemming is good then so should priamry stat stacking be on the gear. But then of cource there is no need for PVP anymore....
    Because you miss out on like 35% extra damage from PvP power...

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    PvE and PvP gear have the same stats since they both get toned down to 496.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    This. Which is a free stat on your PvP gear.

Everyone who were good in 5.2... and mages, will ofcourse complain, now everyone else is doing as much damage, wtf?! Blizzard clearly messed something up ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Maybe if you're rocking full Tyrannical, but what about people in full Malevolent (476) vs. a full set of ToT PvE gear (down to 496). Does the 30-35% bonus from PvP Power make up for a 20 ilvl difference on every piece of gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post

Everyone who were good in 5.2... and mages, will ofcourse complain, now everyone else is doing as much damage, wtf?! Blizzard clearly messed something up ;-)
    I'm a mage and I'm not complaining. I'm doing more damage and I'm harder to kill.

Next.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm going to take a break from wow and see how 5.4 turns out...such a shame...before 5.3 i was having the most fun I've ever had in wow in 8 years.