Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Must say last night I didn't notice much issues, think it happened only twice within 2.5 hours of bossfights.. Could be because we've only done stuff that's on farm (I tend to be a less on top of my toes on content we have on farm), but I'll check again tonight, when we will try out our first Qon heroic attempt.

The bug hasn't bothered me much in the past few days. I can't think of a case where I could be sure that it happened. I did a little bit of testing at various mana levels and couldn't reproduce the it, so my "pet theory" doesn't seem all that promising. Definitely not bad enough to spec IW instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiga View Post
    The bug hasn't bothered me much in the past few days. I can't think of a case where I could be sure that it happened. I did a little bit of testing at various mana levels and couldn't reproduce the it, so my "pet theory" doesn't seem all that promising. Definitely not bad enough to spec IW instead.
    It's still quite rare to happen.. Maybe 1 in 10 the most? So if it happens once on a fight, its pretty unlikely to happen again. So you will loose 2-2,5 seconds of active time, which again is 0,3-1% dps loss depending on fight duration

10+ Year Old Account
    While doing CM the other day, I had multiple streaks of it failing 3-4 times in a row during the same run.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    It's still quite rare to happen.. Maybe 1 in 10 the most? So if it happens once on a fight, its pretty unlikely to happen again. So you will loose 2-2,5 seconds of active time, which again is 0,3-1% dps loss depending on fight duration
    Happened to me like 2 times per fight at least.

On megaera it happened to me 3 times in a row, evo > nope, evo > nope again, evo > trollface had to evo a 4th time. Talk about something annoying.

Only had this happen 2-3 times this week during raids, but was happening a ton last night while I was soloing zandalari warbringers... really annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    And the minute we started progression again it started happening to me. Missed a few while we were killing jin'rokh but it seemed to stop once we got into our horridon attempts.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

It's really getting obnoxious now...

Deleted
    I get it about once or twice every boss fight, so annoying... Any word on when to expect a fix yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    I get it about once or twice every boss fight, so annoying... Any word on when to expect a fix yet?
    no, 10char

Had the same bug today while raiding. Sometimes I went a few times in a row without getting the evo buff. Hope they hotfix this soon.

I hope they fix it and it causes Blink fails to stop....HA! Yea right. We've only been waiting 5+ years for THAT fix to happen.

Still not fixed .... got a little rage last night @ raid.. 4 trys and still no buff - full channeling .... nc

Deleted
    I had this yet again on heroic council, Best damn boss for Fire in the whole instance. Pull timer goes on, evocation ---->no buff try again 3 times in a row until finally the third one gives you buff! only 284k dps because the damn bug.

(Note to self. Combustion is fine)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastamage View Post
    I hope they fix it and it causes Blink fails to stop....HA! Yea right. We've only been waiting 5+ years for THAT fix to happen.
    Try 8+, it was happening during Vanilla

The most annoying part of this bug is that you can't trust your Invocation cast anymore. Every time I cast it I'm a little bit worried it's gonna bug on me, so I'm wasting a little bit of focus(and sometimes 2 seconds extra cast) on something of complete waste.

Guess thats the nature of a bug, but during HC progress this is amazingly annoying.

I think I'm the only one who it doesn't happen to? I've never had my Invocations fail. I even went through my logs from 2 weeks ago till now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSirius View Post
    I think I'm the only one who it doesn't happen to? I've never had my Invocations fail. I even went through my logs from 2 weeks ago till now.
    It's easy to miss it for an early beaked Evocation. I have 2 "miss" with 1 I'm sure isn't a "fail"/break early.

Deleted
    Did they say anything about that bug since last week ? It was really awful yesterday though last week was ok... bad luck I guess, I did not change my gameplay.

Update: I just had the buff literally fall off of me today on Horridon. I GOT the buff, it hit ~55s or so, and then it went to 0.

Blizzard, the fuck, did you do?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.