Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataxus View Post
    Can't reproduce this at all.
    Adding a vote to this

Deleted
    ok, I just finish testing it in live, chain casting it for 10 minutes. The buff reset from 58s remaining to 60s every times.
    The same with nex buff (failed/right-clicked).

Just happened to me in Scholomance

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't have this happen for 2 days of raiding until last night....on Lei Shen (of course). It's annoying because it isn't that frequent so you have to watch your timers (whatever you have set up) to see it or...not.

I hope they fix this before next reset.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

GC on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...12367701020672

Yes, there is something wrong with Evo not giving its buff consistently. It's not a simple fix but we are working on it.

Deleted
    good to now, they working on it

Finally a first sign that they know about it and will fix it. This is soooo much annoying. Especially on pull when you want to get a big combustion -.- messes up several seconds of my pot

This evening I didn't have any issues with it, but I haven't read something about a hotfix. Dunno if it got fixed... pretty annoying.

Deleted
    problem is still here, and very annoying..

Guess we'll just have to wait

10+ Year Old Account
    happend te as well tonight, first raid since 5.3, pretty damn annoying! I thought i just failed/went crazy before i saw this thread Hope it gets fixed soon!

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    happend te as well tonight, first raid since 5.3, pretty damn annoying! I thought i just failed/went crazy before i saw this thread Hope it gets fixed soon!
    Seems fixed tonight. Appears to be if you queue another move 0.5-1s after finishing the cast, it fucks it.

Just wondering. Anyone have invocation bug without the glyph? Im wondering if the heal component is causing it to bug out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't noticed it glitching out since patch day except one time today when I tried to cast just as the channel finished. I think you just have to give it half a gcd before casting anything else. Having a 200ms ping means you always have to wait for it anyway.

I wasn't using the glyph back when it was bugging out for me. Just raided a bit with and without the glyph and didn't notice any issues apart from the time I cut it too close.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    Just wondering. Anyone have invocation bug without the glyph? Im wondering if the heal component is causing it to bug out.
    I didn't run the glyph and it was happening to me on Wednesday, but Thursday it didn't happen to me at all.

During raiding, no.

However, I killed Mingus Diggs 2 days ago in Brawler's Guild, and I cast Evo TWICE in a row and didn't get Invo. If I tried one more time, I would have lost to enrage
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Noticed it during our Megaera HC kill tonight. First time I experienced it. Had to sometimes Evocate 3 times before I got my buff. I'm not sporting the glyph.

What I also noticed is that PoM sometimes doesn't activate in my AT+POM macro. It only ever happens on the pull, the next POM+AT cycle goes perfectly fine.

Deleted
    Noticed it last night (so sunday) as well. Not having the glyph. Happend twice in 1 raid (I only use evoc on bosses, cba for trash), but I felt I was the one casting a new spell too quickly. Now I've seen this topic I'm not so sure.

Perhaps someone should send the Devs something...
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Perhaps someone should send the Devs something...
    How good of you to read the thread!

Infracted. Please be more polite.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2013-05-27 at 08:32 AM.

seems pretty random, seen in raids, bgs, arena, outside questing.