Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Thumbs down What to use now that Blink Strike is gone?

Anyone else pissed that they rape nerfed hunters and removed the most used ability? I'm not sure what to use now, lynx rush doenst seem to do shit for dmg and has a 1.5 min cd, i havent even tried Amoc since its got 2 min cd.

Deleted
    aint the majority switching from amoc and lynx too blink strike cause it became a passive?

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    aint the majority switching from amoc and lynx too blink strike cause it became a passive?
    why would they?

Are you talking about PVP then? Because it's an improvement from a PVE perspective.

Im switching to blink strike.

they didnt "rape nerf hunters" you tool.

they lowered burst in exchange for better sustained. use blink strike.

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Im switching to blink strike.
    im switching to warrior

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    im switching to warrior
    Bye then. That is, assuming you aren't trolling.
    I for one love the new passive. Hunters toolbars are far too bloated, and this helped free me from the expensive, and in most cases not used 100% efficiently, aMoC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else pissed that they rape nerfed hunters and removed the most used ability? I'm not sure what to use now, lynx rush doenst seem to do shit for dmg and has a 1.5 min cd, i havent even tried Amoc since its got 2 min cd.
    Anyone else tired of seeing dumbasses who toss the word 'rape' around to describe something about a video game they don't like? Because your pet gaining a passive talent, clearly, is definitely akin to someone violently forcing themselves upon you. Next time, be informed and less childish before you waste forum space with topics like this.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2013-05-22 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lnx rush is good single target, but as soon as there is more than one target it just totally sucks. i think blinkstrike is probably still the best.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Blink strike change was actually a buff, do some reaserch / testing before jumping to conclusions...

Deleted
    im switching to warrior
    Why do you people respond to this guy? He's obviously venting (crying)/trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    Blink strike change was actually a buff, do some reaserch / testing before jumping to conclusions...

pretty sure it was a nerf to burst, but buff to sustained damage. before patch it was critting 120k for me, which was great for burst, just seems you have lost some burst, which is a bit of a nerf in PvP i think, but a buff to PVE.
    feel free to correct me, ive not got on to try it yet.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Anyone else tired of seeing dumbasses who toss the word 'rape' around to describe something about a video game they don't like? Because your pet gaining a passive talent, clearly, is definitely akin to someone violently forcing themselves upon you. Next time, be informed and less childish before you waste forum space with topics like this.
    Oh come on really

It's burst is nerfed completely but now it's very hard to not have your pet right on someone, which is very very useful. We just have to work a little harder for our kills, though also not really because healing is a lot weaker now too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkbonk100 View Post
    Oh come on really
    Yes, really. Not only is this a pointless topic to begin with - Blink Strikes change is a big buff to BM - but I'm also tired of idiots who scream BLIZZ RAPED MY SPEC/CLASS/BUTTON. If thats the first word that comes to mind when you're mad over a video game, you probably need therapy or to just grow up.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    im switching to warrior
    Why would you switch to a class that's pretty much globally considered worse than the class you're complaining about? If you're talking about PvE you're going in completely the wrong direction. Warriors, as much as I love them, are pretty much dead weight in PvE. Source? Check the interviews with leading PvE guilds. PvP? I hear they're not doing so hot there either.

The idea for blink strike was, and I may be mistaken but I doubt it, that the DPS of blink strike and AMoC is very close, and blink strike being passive means that it wins because it's one less GCD to worry about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Yes, really. Not only is this a pointless topic to begin with - Blink Strikes change is a big buff to BM - but I'm also tired of idiots who scream BLIZZ RAPED MY SPEC/CLASS/BUTTON. If thats the first word that comes to mind when you're mad over a video game, you probably need therapy or to just grow up.
    immature players raping pvp since the late nineties. you should have gotten used to it by now.
    2. Rape
    To utterly defeat another person in any form of competitive activies.
    source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rape

language evolves... you dont neccessarily have to like it.

OT: i like pve buffs

L2P hunter. I can't believe a hunter actually qqs about something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of