Did i get shit overnight???( PVP)

so only pvp and play bm and logd last night to play new patch, last 3 weeks of capping in 2's with randoms no vent/sky 10-0 , 10-0 , 10-2 with me at least doubling partners dmg every game unless i was hard cc then few hundred k above or closer to even tryed some games again just as i have for weeks and weeks and i go 6-8 b4 i stop, now i know blizz say some stupid shit and we all like to post/talk about the bit we like/dislike but im sure theyve said a good pvp player doesnt get shit overnight, dont understand why i cant kill ppl as fast/or at all as i could ( and some would say thats part of the patch so ppl dont die in 2-4sec 3-8sec wateva ) which im ok with BUT NOT when i still die that fast to monk/rog/ret/feral/war/mage/spri

10+ Year Old Account
    ...or maybe you were never good to begin with and bm was that overpowerd? just food for thoughts.

with 5.3 base resi was increased while pvp power scaling and budget got lowered. also witch changes to blink strike and pvp set bonus, hunter damage was shifted from burst to more sustained.

this coming from another bm hunter? if so have u done any arena yet and think your hunter is ok in there? im no glad or even close really and dont usually beat my own drum but i played it well ( not saying it wasnt op here either ) just dont see why my poor hunter has nerf to burst if so many others still lay the smack down on me

you was farming bads with 40% resil, now they have 65% resil they live your burst, then piss in your cornflakes? more to pvp than LOL BM PET ARMY FREE POINTS!!

It is called balance.

Basically what people have already said.

Against people with 40% resil pre patch you could kill them in your burst, now that they have 65% resil they don't instantly die and you have to actually coordinate with your partner and CC to land kills instead of just blowing CDs and winning the game.

Hmm need to test my healer now, bm hunters could solo her without breaking a sweat unless I could los.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

haha op is one of those hunters who pops all his burst on his 2nd global and doesnt know he has silencing shot

LOL just cause i play my main toon that ive played from start, not rerolling fotm like some, when it comes round to hunter being one of the top dogs of burst kills, im all of a sudden a bad? i use focus macros for cc and can shoot a trap on u like im robin hood TY! im the one locking out a healer while killing dps (pts caping in 2's) at the same time.
    my question wasnt sarcastic to guy who first wb to me either if this is what granted me this heat..but may just be cause im a hunter

i get wat u all say in that they all now have much more resil than b4, i also see some ppl saying thay have issues with pet not casting autoattk which could why dng was low but ill see how it goes tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    It is called balance.
    LOL!!! balance? more like another failed attempt at balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    LOL!!! balance? more like another failed attempt at balance.
    And yet the balance has been a lot worse in the past.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

@OP

If you are capping every week by playing with randoms in 2's, chances are you are not amazing at PvP, otherwise you would be higher ranked and play with the same people mostly. I know that because I will cap every now and again, but I am awful at PvP, simply due to the fact that I don't care about it and just play it for fun with friends.

With that said, PvP is "balanced" and I use that term loosely, around 3v3, not 2v2. 2v2 is wierd, if you have 2 dps vs 2 dps, its about bursting someone down quickly, if there is a healer on one side, its about surviving the opposing teams burst, then you pretty much win unless they can fully reset.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Deleted
    Hunters had really crappy self heals but high burst. With the new patch's lack of burst damage for a lot of classes, hunters can no longer kill something before they are killed themselves, especially if that something has higher burst than them or has self heals like a hybrid.

Welcome to the world of 1v1 suck. This is new for hunters, I admit it, but try to get comfortable with it. Your turn had to come someday.

Off-topic. I expect hybrids to rule 1v1 pvp this expansion: rets, spriests and enh shamans, to be more accurate. Simply because their self heals now matter when you can finally not die in a fucking deep freeze or cheap shot, while the pures don't really have any good heals.
    Last edited by mmocac5c98d50e; 2013-05-23 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blingtown View Post
    LOL just cause i play my main toon that ive played from start, not rerolling fotm like some, when it comes round to hunter being one of the top dogs of burst kills, im all of a sudden a bad?
    You didn't suddenly get bad, you have always been bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blingtown View Post
    so only pvp and play bm and logd last night to play new patch, last 3 weeks of capping in 2's with randoms no vent/sky 10-0 , 10-0 , 10-2 with me at least doubling partners dmg every game unless i was hard cc then few hundred k above or closer to even tryed some games again just as i have for weeks and weeks and i go 6-8 b4 i stop, now i know blizz say some stupid shit and we all like to post/talk about the bit we like/dislike but im sure theyve said a good pvp player doesnt get shit overnight, dont understand why i cant kill ppl as fast/or at all as i could ( and some would say thats part of the patch so ppl dont die in 2-4sec 3-8sec wateva ) which im ok with BUT NOT when i still die that fast to monk/rog/ret/feral/war/mage/spri
    Just went on my hunter whos in season 12 blues, still shat on everyone
    The fact i actually had resilience means baddies getting carried by there gear got pooped on

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You were never that good to begin with. The changes to PvP make skill much more important than it was before.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters