Is it just me?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ye kinda, but which one is guile?

Windwalkers = Guile...

C'mon now...........

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Said that on the first try ever on council. Everyone shat bricks.

The first time my old guild did Council, when he was empowered, I said "everyone DPS Blanka". Half of the raid knew what I was talking about, the other half had no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    That took you long enough....

Yes it's Blanka.
    Now we just lack Zangief as his training partner, as we already had Chun-Li around too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post

Yes it's Blanka.
    Now we just lack Zangief as his training partner, as we already had Chun-Li around too.
    Ummm, have you BEEN to Shado-Pan Monastery?

Master Snowdrift chases you around, picks you up in a bear-hug, jumps up and piledrives you.

Can you BE any more Zangief? I say nay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Definitely. Immediately came to mind as soon as I started seeing him roll around. Frost King Malakk also says "Winter is coming", most likely a GoT reference.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Primordius - Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post

Yes it's Blanka.
    I've only been running ToT LFR for 3 weeks. I'm an an altoholic X_X

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Is it just me?
    Hahaha, no, you are not the only one. I actually call out for him in the fight by saying "get out of Blanka's way people X,Y and Z" or "switch to Blanka now"
    Last edited by Drithien; 2013-05-23 at 09:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaizze View Post
    Primordius - Gollum
    Not only is Primordius - Gollum, the first time we were on him, after hitting a wall on Durumu for a week or so, we 1-shot him. The reaction at the end of the Primordius fight was.... I have no idea what just happened, but hooray free loot! (Spazz of a boss that one)

*Edit: Spelling... ugh...