Deleted

New Simcraft bugged?

With the new simcraft, this comes rolling out:

Intellect 4.75 - haste 2.51 - Mastery 2.20 - Crit 1.99.

What does this mean for my gear? All Reckless Gems to Pure haste? Pure haste gemming?

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Shamlicious/advanced

Not sure, but my stat weights are somewhat the same as yours.

Int 5.26 - haste 3.45 - mastery 3.14 - crit 2.25

Currently I have 10,2k haste and 9,5k mastery, and using EB/echo. With bl and meta gem proc my casts are at 0,9 sec, so I don't think I'll be going for more haste even though simcraft suggest it. Haven't tested more haste on fights etc. yet though.

Assuming you simmed a 6mins fight, you think haste isn't valuable because 20s of that fight you'll have a 0.9s cast time? (40s BL * 50% uptime on Meta)

Just putting that into perspective. Ie: ~5.5% of the fight.

I need to run my sims, but it seems like the above are correct given preliminary data on Totemspot.

Deleted
    So what does that mean for me? No more Pure intellect, and instead Reckless gems? And in yellow sockets, pure haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    Assuming you simmed a 6mins fight, you think haste isn't valuable because 20s of that fight you'll have a 0.9s cast time? (40s BL * 50% uptime on Meta)

Just putting that into perspective. Ie: ~5.5% of the fight.

I need to run my sims, but it seems like the above are correct given preliminary data on Totemspot.
    I never said that I think haste isn't valuable anymore, I simply said I personally don't think I'll be trying to get more at this time. Mastery isn't that far behind on single target. And even so, its better than haste when chain lightning, something I think we can agree on is being used a lot in ToT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    So what does that mean for me? No more Pure intellect, and instead Reckless gems? And in yellow sockets, pure haste?
    For pure single target, yes.

For AoE Mastery builds are still favorable, so it's questionable if you want to pump everything into Haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    For pure single target, yes.

For AoE Mastery builds are still favorable, so it's questionable if you want to pump everything into Haste.
    But in either case, i need to get rid of Pure Intellect gems?

10+ Year Old Account
    But in either case, i need to get rid of Pure Intellect gems?
    if 2x haste or 2x mastery has a higher stat weight of 1x int, then it's quite obvious that 80int/160 mastery gives more than 160 int, and the same with 320 versions vs 160 int. Don't go overboard though and replace everything at once. I actually simmed again, going piece by piece, as I reached the sweet spot before I had changed all gems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    if 2x haste or 2x mastery has a higher stat weight of 1x int, then it's quite obvious that 80int/160 mastery gives more than 160 int, and the same with 320 versions vs 160 int. Don't go overboard though and replace everything at once. I actually simmed again, going piece by piece, as I reached the sweet spot before I had changed all gems.
    Yeah but atm i got about ~28% Unbuffed Haste, and acording to sim X2 haste is worth more then Intellect. But that is not the case with mastery, which kraljin suggests is better as ToT has alot of AoE fights.

What does this mean for my gear? All Reckless Gems to Pure haste? Pure haste gemming?
    Whatever your scale factors, purely shuffling all your gear into the best stat is always a incorrect conclusion. Please read up on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_approximation to understand what scale factors are even here for.

Deleted
    I came across a little weird thing atm. When i import my profile from Armory and sim it, i get a result of 140k DPS (Aproximately) But if i export my current gear from Askmrrobot Simcraft sims my DPS about 10k lower. How come?

Edit: Nevermind this post. I forgot to Update my Armory on AskmrRobot.
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2013-05-23 at 03:50 PM.