Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    afaik it isnt fel fire that gets infused with their fire spells, its fel magic, so it should be added to spells of all schools, would be nice to have a reason to bother with getting it as affliction. it wouldnt even have to be a change of color, it could just as easily be a change in the way beam looks, like changing into something like a thicker version of MG with dark energy "spikes" coming out of your hands when you cant it. could easily be a mix of the diablo 3 disintegrate beam(depending on rune ofc) and the current MG beam, i think that would look cool.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-05-24 at 12:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Yes, but that's the normal one, that I'm using. I was asking about the greenish one that login was using.
    You can use Photoshop to change the colors to green pretty easily.

Deleted
    We are insatiable. Give us the ability to code our own spells, visually. Full customization! I'd make all of my spells invissible!!

I'd be happy with just the mounts being greenish instead of reddish with fel flames instead of regular red fire. Destruction's dark soul could be made a dark green instead of dark orange too.