About PVE trinket in PVP!

Is [Relic of Xuen] better than Tyrannical gladiator's insignia aof conquest? why lots of hunter use this trinket.
    What do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    if we are talking about pve trinkets in pvp idk about the relic but the one off the 1st boss in TOT gives 10k agi for 20 secs....

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    if we are talking about pve trinkets in pvp idk about the relic but the one off the 1st boss in TOT gives 10k agi for 20 secs....
    No it doesn't. The LFR version gives 1107 Agility every 2 seconds for 20 seconds, so it goes 1107-2214-3321 etc. until 10 stacks which is at 18 seconds, so you have the max agi(11070) for only 2 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    No it doesn't. The LFR version gives 1107 Agility every 2 seconds for 20 seconds, so it goes 1107-2214-3321 etc. until 10 stacks which is at 18 seconds, so you have the max agi(11070) for only 2 seconds
    I dont have the lfr one so I wouldnt know about that one, but thats how it was working for my normal mode one.

Deleted
    actually, in PVP, those stacking trinkets work differently. they still stack over 20 seconds, but they are active another 20 seconds after that and have 33% reduced effect. it's a change from 5.3, so it's understandable if you don't know about it yet.