Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdots View Post
    just looking for the easiest way to handle that order in p1
    make 2 camps and force your raid to get bigwigs for that addon.

Bigwigs is superior to deadly bossmods (more timers). Nobody should care about the visuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Genju View Post
    make 2 camps and force your raid to get bigwigs for that addon.

Bigwigs is superior to deadly bossmods (more timers). Nobody should care about the visuals.
    I've had 0 issues using DBM to clear every tier while the content is current for years. There is always someone with BigWigs and always someone with DBM. Sometimes the timer for one boss mod is right and sometimes it's wrong. Meaning both BigWigs and DBM have their issues at times. No one boss mod is perfect.

Side note for weakdots: Yes, they are likely making triangle movement assuming they do it like most guilds do. We always use a specific order (10m - I could see it being a bit more annoying with more moving parts, but whatever). I put the person I'm going after on focus and I just have weakauras set up to know when my focus has Unstable Vita and when I have Unstable Vita.

The addon is wholly unnecessary for 10m. You have an entire 10s to react and get where you need to go. We just had a set order with every other person going to the same mark every time.

Ex.
    order: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h
    blue: a, c, e, g
    green: b, d, f, h

starts at d
    d goes to green
    d calls e
    e goes to blue
    Vita jumps from d to e
    d goes back to the middle
    e calls f
    f goes to green