10+ Year Old Account

Blood Fury usage

Hello guys, as title says, I've been thinking and testing a lot about blood fury (Orc racial) I understand that it gets his best performance by stacking it to some other cd's but what about when you can't stack it to something else? Is it really worthy? Or it's better to wait like 30 extra secs to stack it to something else (BM case that u can stack It to BW or if you're an engineer stack with gloves and stuff) or just use on cd (Ofc taking into account boss uptime and stuff) thanks

That depends, can you get an additional Blood Fury out sometime in the fight if you use them instantly when off cooldown, if then you delay one by 30 seconds but can still get as many off were you not to delay it, it is a dps increase, if not it is a dps loss.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

For BM, Bind all 1/2 min CDs(Trinkets/Engi Tinker) should be bound to BW.

For SV, I have no interest in micro-managing Blood Fury/Engi Tinker so I just bind them to AS, ES and CS(Along with Rabid)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye but if you macro everything all together you end up losing blood fury for 30secs each time and at a 6-7min fight you end up losing an entire blood fury don't you?
    Last edited by Hiraishin; 2013-05-23 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
    Ye but if you macro everything all together you end up losing blood fury for 30secs each time and at a 6-7min fight you end up losing an entire blood fury don't you?
    If a fight lasts 7 minutes..

0 min - First Blood Fury
    2 min - Second Blood Fury
    4 min - Third Blood Fury
    6 min - Fourth Blood Fury

This leaves an average of 15 seconds delay you can have for all but the first one as that is stacked with pots/other procs heavily.