So icy-veins is wrong:

http://www.icy-veins.com/beast-maste...owns-abilities

Saying that using either exotic pet in conjuction with aoe rotation to yield more dps is wrong, since when both pets are channeling both their aoe attacks, they are not using their auto attacks, therefore not getting a benefit from beast cleave.

Don't post it on here where nothing will come of it, scroll down to the bottom of the page on icy veins and click contact and submit the mistake to them.

I haven't personally done any testing, however I can say that during Rabid it is better to use Beast Cleave because your pet is like a machine gun, hammering away at the target, however outside of that I can't say, as I haven't tested it.

If you haven't done any testing yourself you should do that before posting and link your results from testing.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteel View Post
    Don't post it on here where nothing will come of it, scroll down to the bottom of the page on icy veins and click contact and submit the mistake to them.
    I did, said mods are reviewing my post and could take several hours. Just to "warn" ppl that using either exotic pet is not the ideal way to aoe while icy-veins is not "fixed".
    Sure, ppl can use both pets, but just for looks, using either burrow attack or the frostorm breath will yield less dmg than following a "rotation" similar to single target (using multi-shot more often to keep beast cleave up).

@Kiea, that is not in question. What I said was using a exotic beast to do more damage is wrong, since they will not do their auto-attacks while channeling their aoe attacks.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2013-05-23 at 10:39 AM.

Don't worry, I talked to Vlad about this earlier today and it will be updated.

Edit: It appears to already be updated.

As a future note, if you would like, you can send any feedback you have regarding the Icy-Veins guides to me in a forum PM (to supplement any direct feedback available on the website itself).

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyloggins View Post
    Don't worry, I talked to Vlad about this earlier today and it will be updated.

Edit: It appears to already be updated.

As a future note, if you would like, you can send any feedback you have regarding the Icy-Veins guides to me in a forum PM (to supplement any direct feedback available on the website itself).
    Hey Kenny, yeah I saw recently that the hunter guides at icy veins were read and verified by you. Good stuff! I've often wondered about the accuracy of the guides in the past, but having a notable hunter attached goes a long way to quell doubts. Thanks!