Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mage of Rage View Post
    Happy to get an infraction in the name of free speech.
    Armchair hero.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curanhadin View Post
    How is this possible when the Germans love David Hasselhoff?
    Again. Those are mostly the germans over 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivick View Post
    who likes germany more than canada? i mean, i like germany.... but have you been to canada? they are so friendly! i was given free maple syrup just for visiting!! I blame Quebec for this...

oh and i guess the fact that people of the world can forgive is heartwarming. (or they just didn't pay attention in history class which is sad...)
    Obviously popular has nothing to do with being friendly. Or else Canada would be the most popular while Germany would be duking it out with some Martians in some far away galaxy.

Anyhow I like Canada too. It's the western country I would trust the most after Germany!

Regarding the topic:
    I have trouble enjoying that fact whilst our trains keep being late like aaall the time.

p.s.: Regarding that history stuff. Living in Latin America I can testify that atleast here most people when asked to make a list with things they know about/or connect with Germany would not put war on it even if they had 13 days time to think about it.
    Last edited by Yutani; 2013-05-26 at 10:53 AM. Reason: I was adding additional text to my post thus making it more time consuming to read.