Deleted

Back to wow and really excited about the brawlers guild

Well this is something I've wanted to be implemented for a long time now and now thats its here.. im pumped. Just not toooo sure about how to get in? do I have to do some quest line or something??

Invitations can drop from the three pvp rares in krasarang wilds. You can buy it from the real auction house as well as bid on it on the black market AH. A friend can also invite you to the guild if he reaches rank 7 or above. (one extra invite per rank I believe, not sure?)

Brawler's guild is really fun yeah, however the queues are annoying for me right now. Constantly on 7-10th place or above.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflectionize View Post
    Invitations can drop from the three pvp rares in krasarang wilds. You can buy it from the real auction house as well as bid on it on the black market AH. A friend can also invite you to the guild if he reaches rank 7 or above. (one extra invite per rank I believe, not sure?)

Brawler's guild is really fun yeah, however the queues are annoying for me right now. Constantly on 7-10th place or above.
    You can also get an invite from any rare in Pandaria now, as of 5.3. Except from the ones on Isle of Thunder I believe

Deleted
    4k -_-? Why... I don't understand why they would put in a stupid way to play it. Back to wow with no gold so no brawlers guild for me yay.. ty blizz ty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tserak View Post
    4k -_-? Why... I don't understand why they would put in a stupid way to play it. Back to wow with no gold so no brawlers guild for me yay.. ty blizz ty.
    It also drops from rares. So you can go farm them instead of buying it.

Deleted
    did you even read the above posts? you can farm the invitation from rares which requires 0 gold..

Quote Originally Posted by Puffman View Post
    You can also get an invite from any rare in Pandaria now, as of 5.3. Except from the ones on Isle of Thunder I believe
    Oh nice, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Deleted
    It used to cost 70k, so stop whining about 4k

And the reason there is a price tag, is to keep the queues shorter.

10+ Year Old Account
    4K???
    On my server, most invites have closed on the initial 1k bid, since... February or so...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

got mine when leveling @ veiled stair i wanted to check out BMAH for once, they had a 483 2h for lvl 85 an 502 epic and 5 brawler's guild invites, though my server is low pop (Xavius eu) they cost me 1k each

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't complain about having to pay or farm to gain entry, since you have to wait in a queue you would be looking at 30 minute+ waits for one brawl.

Also since you just came back, keep in mind the gear requirement. The earlier bosses will be fine to do in fresh 90 gear, but for the later ones you will need LFR gear and for the really late ones you will probably need current raid gear.
    Last edited by Ispamx; 2013-05-24 at 07:48 AM.

Off chance - if anyone wants an invite on Blade's Edge EU send Ashélia an ingame mail. Free to a good home

Deleted
    Oh so basically its a form of single player progression to help improve skill for PVE players? Lost interest.

You sure did your research well.

*OMG OMG I'm so excited!!!!*

Oh wait, I didn't actually read up on it, I just saw the name and imgined it was something I'd love.

Deleted
    be sure to get good gear. eventually it's all about gear..

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this is something I've wanted to be implemented for a long time now and now thats its here.. im pumped. Just not toooo sure about how to get in? do I have to do some quest line or something??
    Oh so basically its a form of single player progression to help improve skill for PVE players? Lost interest.
    /FacePalm followed by /FaceDesk
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-05-25 at 04:53 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    out of curiosity what the heck did you expect?