10+ Year Old Account

Shadow Buff? (PvE)

So huge nerfs in Shadow PvP, some HUGE buffs for ret/enh and other specs, anyone else hoping for at least a tinsy shadow damage buff? Still waiting to see the updated 5.3 sims (or if anyone has any news about them)

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't felt weak this tier, to be honest. My only complaint would be the lack of options to dps while moving. (Thats right, I'm looking at you Tortos)
    Of course, who doesn't want their main class to be buffed? I won't be the first to complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel we are in a need of a slight movement buff, and a tweak in single target damage. However, echoing Ambereldus, I don't feel that weak atm. I mean Mage/Lock is pretty strong right now, and I honestly feel like if they had left the SW:P buff and not reverted it after a week, then we would also be up there fighting for the top spot. But then you look at multi dot fights and we're very strong there, so it's a total balance issue. Regardless, as long as my team is killing bosses, and I'm doing sufficient DPS, I don't mind being 3rd place as long as we progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Mind Sear is as useful as tits on a bull, but let's not get carried away here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Single target needs a 5-10% buff. Rest is great.

Deleted
    Shadow is doing fine atm, except for movement. Fights like Lei Shen is a major major weak spot for shadow, and it is the hardest and most important boss this tier. Doesn't help that warlocks are absolute Gods on that fight also, with their gateway utility and silly perma movement casting.

At least we are a lot better balanced than last tier, which was really really awful.

I don't think my damage is holding my guild back from any kills, so I'm fine with it atm... will reserve judgment until we get into the last 2-3 bosses, but at 6/13 I think I pull my weight.

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with Shadow-damage. Maybe just some (not much at all) on singletarget and well, definitly movement-fights where you need to move really often. Except that...im fine.

When you raid with good players rocking mage, lock, rogue and hunter (after 5.3), it can be a lil frustrating in a few fights....but overall were doing good and its hard to balance our single target damage without making us skyrocket on fights like horridon for example.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    When you raid with good players rocking mage, lock, rogue and hunter (after 5.3), it can be a lil frustrating in a few fights....but overall were doing good and its hard to balance our single target damage without making us skyrocket on fights like horridon for example.
    It's not a great solution, but it wouldn't be hard to buff Mind Flay and nerf Insanity to keep Insanity at roughly the same power it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    It's not a great solution, but it wouldn't be hard to buff Mind Flay and nerf Insanity to keep Insanity at roughly the same power it is now.
    They said they're not gonna nerf SW:I, so ye.. I'd much rather see Mind Spike dmg buffed by 10%, meaning it's a 15% buff to FDCL, 'cause that would fix our gigantic movement DPS issues at least.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

We need to be able to channel mindflay while moving, it would solve all our problems.

Quote Originally Posted by crzyman007 View Post
    We need to be able to channel mindflay while moving, it would solve all our problems.
    This would just make Insanity even more mandatory than it is now, and render the rest of the T3 talents useless.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by crzyman007 View Post
    They could just Nerf everyones movement dps instead, which is what I believe they want to do but won't happen till 6.0

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

They need to make insanity baseline in shadow and design a new t3 talent. Insanity is a fun mechanic and makes shadow far more interesting.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushed View Post
    They need to make insanity baseline in shadow and design a new t3 talent. Insanity is a fun mechanic and makes shadow far more interesting.
    I kinda agree with this.. The burst is super fun, But it makes the rotation cluncky and not very deep. Fer sure something they should take a loot at.

Priest
    There are no plans to nerf Solace and Insanity, but a buff for the other two talents in that tier is possible.
    there's this on the front page. pity they didn't specify which spec they will buff those for.

I think SPs are fine this tier, not top dps class but the MF:I changes are really nice, kinda sad due due to pvp you dont regenerate orbs. That would really help while learning new bosses, cause it really makes a different.

But MF:I plus VE is really strong so is the heal from divine star on some fights. right now on the dot caster pov you cant compare yourself to a WL cause they are totally broken this xpac. But if you compare yourself to a Balancedruid they are almost on the same lvl.