Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Funny how those people say all the time "invincible, al akir mount" but no of them has a proof.
    I mean really, if you have Invincible inside, you would take atleast a screenshot.

Ontopic: buddy bought for 25k, received 535 leather wrists with agility
    Because I sound like a complete badass on the internet if I write on a forum that someone else other than me got a rare item from a Auction House right?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lif%C3%A4/feed

i think 10-20k or less will eventually be the norm

if you're loaded with gold that's completely reasonable for a shot at something rare

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or doesn't the item say "an unclaimed item".

Doesn't that mean, the items that NO ONE placed a bid on. So odds of getting tier 3, hc gear, pvp gear etc, should be next to 0. The only ones with NO bids should be Brawler invites or not so rare pets.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    Is it just me, or doesn't the item say "an unclaimed item".

Doesn't that mean, the items that NO ONE placed a bid on. So odds of getting tier 3, hc gear, pvp gear etc, should be next to 0. The only ones with NO bids should be Brawler invites or not so rare pets.

That's what the tooltip on the box says, not true though.

Blizzard said in a blue-post that it can contain any item avalible on the BMAH.

I've recieved warrior t3 shoulders in my first box, I doubt anyone would bid on it and leave it in their mailbox.

IS anyone actually getting Brawlers Pass' in these or is it safe to say it can contain any BMAH item.. apart from the Brawler pass.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    IS anyone actually getting Brawlers Pass' in these or is it safe to say it can contain any BMAH item.. apart from the Brawler pass.
    going to need to wait a long time to figure it out, for a large # of em

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/97565-unc...rket-container

3.8% of everyone with the Curse client ingame thingy who bought a container got a Brawler's invite.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    anyone tested if you can open it and reclose without actually looting the item? containers reset on almost every major patch and it's worth their 50k+ if you can reset the loot on every patch and loot it only when there's something good inside (mounts)

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    anyone tested if you can open it and reclose without actually looting the item? containers reset on almost every major patch and it's worth their 50k+ if you can reset the loot on every patch and loot it only when there's something good inside (mounts)
    Judging from a Test Realm video on youtube, this should be possible. To make sure I'll try it out (if I win the bidding war).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Judging from a Test Realm video on youtube, this should be possible. To make sure I'll try it out (if I win the bidding war).
    Are you talking about every PATCH or every TUESDAY? If it's every patch, you'll be holding onto one container (unless you buy more) for 5+ months at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    How would you "not claim" something... it goes to your mail. You better be joking! That's obvious flavor text, it's any item availabale on bmah.
    I'm not going to lie...I was genuinely convinced items that weren't picked up by bidders ended up in those boxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I will only pick these up for less then 10k, over that im not really interested. The only things i would be interested in getting would be onyxian drake and mimirons head, the rest of the really expensive stuff i have (Invincible, South Drake, North Drake, Tier 3).
    Oh and sun-lute on my 85 twink, i really want that.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    At least you aren't paying for it with real life money like with "gacha".
    Hehe I was going to mention the great gacha gamble......no idea how much people spend on coins for that to get full outfits etc

edit: totally offtopic but just logged in to pangya and seem to have been given 10k points to spend
    Last edited by Attackrabbit; 2013-06-04 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Hey, i'm on Frostmane US too

I haven't seen anything on the BMAH that would make me want to take the gamble. But curious, are the T3 pieces from the BMAH still class specific? I would love to xmog my pally into Dreadnaught.
    They are not. A DK or Paladin can wear it.

I got Flametalon of Alysrazor for 30k , but I already had it. Waste of gold :<

175k Tirisfal Batling

Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

There was one on Twisting Nether (EU): a guildy of mine got outbid at the last moment by a 175k gold bid, the person who bought it, got a lousy 483 agillity pvp ring...
    I bet he was pissed...
    Last edited by Falu; 2013-06-05 at 07:50 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Hehe I was going to mention the great gacha gamble......no idea how much people spend on coins for that to get full outfits etc

edit: totally offtopic but just logged in to pangya and seem to have been given 10k points to spend
    The first few are always free ...

The first one on my server went for 65k. It was a Bombay Cat. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerwo View Post

pretty decent for 42k
    You say you got the drake of the south wind, but then in your chat box it says "Trisfal Batling has been added to your journal"
    Edit: Nvm, I see that you bought both heh