Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Update
    I won a brawlers guild invite, soulbound, been member since it came out lol, i payed 10k for that invite, so nice 45k total for it :-/

13k for Druid T3 boots on a Fury Warrior. I don't think I'll be buying one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was in a bidding war yesterday for one that ended up going for 36,300. The guy knew I was bidding against knew it was me. He ended up winning and rubbed it in my face that he won over me, and linked that he win a Swift White Hawkstrider. I laughed at him after he noticed a SWH sold for 20K before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drfireburns View Post
    Was in a bidding war yesterday for one that ended up going for 36,300. The guy knew I was bidding against knew it was me. He ended up winning and rubbed it in my face that he won over me, and linked that he win a Swift White Hawkstrider. I laughed at him after he noticed a SWH sold for 20K before that.
    You wonder what the odds of that are? Getting an item that is or was on the BMAH that day. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    You wonder what the odds of that are? Getting an item that is or was on the BMAH that day. lol
    I just noticed my grammar and English in that post was horrible. I should really wake up today...

Yeah, you're right though. That's a very, very slim chance of happening.

ive bought two so far on my mage (alliance)
    9k and 10.5k
    First was Horde Holy pally tyran bracers
    2nd was shaman t3 belt

Deleted
    You can get lucky sometimes. My friend it gathering T3 mage set for his warlock, he decided he wanted to gamle and bought a box, only to find a pair of T3 mage gloves inside. :-p

10+ Year Old Account
    right now i can't even get close to Ravencrest - EU bmah as horde because alliance is camping.

i wonder what they are bid-fighting for? anyone here can tell? i heard some 200k+ bids.

Deleted
    spent about 7200g on mine, and got heroic leather agi wrists! too bad im a hunter ¬_¬

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    right now i can't even get close to Ravencrest - EU bmah as horde because alliance is camping.

i wonder what they are bid-fighting for? anyone here can tell? i heard some 200k+ bids.
    you'll have a easier time going under the building itself, instead of the top part

I always seem to get outbid though but I hear they can drop anything from rare mounts to tier gear

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog666 View Post
    I always seem to get outbid though but I hear they can drop anything from rare mounts to tier gear
    Yup. You can get pretty much anything that is currently up on the BMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelDamage View Post
    spent about 7200g on mine, and got heroic leather agi wrists! too bad im a hunter ¬_¬
    I'd love to get them for 7200 :P

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paid 15k for one, got T3 warrior boots for my game =[ gg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    i never bought one, but a guildie of mine got some priest shoulders on his paladin.
    I bought one. I got Mim's head and Ashes of Al'ar in mine. Sup.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    I bought one. I got Mim's head and Ashes of Al'ar in mine. Sup.
    lol. Come on. If you're going to lie, at least make it some what believable!

friend bought 2 of them, and he had just "crap" inside, meaning some items he didn't need like t3 schoulders and a pve ring.
    they are way to expensive on my server that i would try it out, for "nothing" important^^

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    Got one for 23k and the Lich king mount was inside...definitely worth it for me
    and I got T3 monk shoulders! HUZZAH!
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Deleted
    This is getting really tiresome, obvious liers will get infracted for trolling from now on! If you really want to tell what you got, try to take a screen shot aswell to make it more believeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    This is getting really tiresome, obvious liers will get infracted for trolling from now on! If you really want to tell what you got, try to take a screen shot aswell to make it more believeable.
    Thank you.