Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Nope, bags didn't reset...
    Never gonna go put my money into containers.

It would be interesting to hear how much gold you have and how much gold you spent on one. For example;

Got mine for 35k had 450k or something similiar, to give us an idea of how crazy/dedicated you are. I personally have about 200k all in all and haven't gambled with this yet. Did buy the X51 on normal bmah though for 80k

Deleted
    Bought one for 35k... Got 20k and a Grey, hooray!

Deleted
    55k and Mimiron's Head

Anyone that has purchased a container since 5.4 gotten any of the 566 ilvl SoO raid gear inside? I'm looking to confirm that they are in there, but haven't had any luck finding that out. Thanks!

Bought one for 40k and got Rocket Chicken, worth it because i sold it for a lot more.

20k and got a T3 warrior helm. Guess it's a good thing I won it on my warrior. It's a bad thing that I don't bother with transmog. It will be collecting dust in the bank.

Screwed up and bid 78910 instead of 7891 on a bag but at least it had a X-something or other rocket mount that I didn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    20k and got a T3 warrior helm. Guess it's a good thing I won it on my warrior. It's a bad thing that I don't bother with transmog. It will be collecting dust in the bank.

Screwed up and bid 78910 instead of 7891 on a bag but at least it had a X-something or other rocket mount that I didn't have.
    X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME? It's a TCG loot, you could have likely sold it for more than 80k

Deleted
    Do these boxes contain items from the previous auctions or can it also be actions before that one? Say an auction 4-5 days ago if you know what I mean.

It's completely random what's inside. Previous auctions have no bearing on the contents of the boxes.

got an emerald whelp for about 13k.
    worth the gamble i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    I've heard yes and I've heard no.

Mine is in my bank in case of yes. 21k for T2 Pally Belt - On my druid =/
    T3*

And ouch. That may be the most worthless item on the Black Market, since its graphic is easily farmed from the infinitely-resettable animal boss in Karazhan.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"