Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why does everyone want Garrosh dead?

I mean c'mon, would Orgrimmar be the cool place we have now without him? It'd still be that ugly little line of huts.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

carebears who want peace between the factions.

erm yea well if you actuely try to follow the Lore it will explain Alot of why garrosh is hated, hes killing evry 1 standing in hes way even hes own Alies, and with the mogue bell, he will get corrupted becous of hes pride hence the Sha of Pride last of the Sha.

I liked the old Orgrimmar. It was quaint.

Because we're tired of seeing his squandered potential. Just kill him already so he can stop reminding us of his failure of a story arc.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by eLiTe_J_ View Post
    Or people who actually wants to play Horde because of the ideals from wc3, instead of a shallow parody of Blackhand's Horde.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

he deserves to die
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I mean c'mon, would Orgrimmar be the cool place we have now without him? It'd still be that ugly little line of huts.
    He ordered the Forsaken to destroy my homeland because he wanted a place to park his boats. Why would I want him to stay alive?

Because he is a bad character that is being foisted upon us like we should care about him.

Because he isn't Thrall.

Deleted
    Having seen what his men are up to in 5.3, how eager they are to attack other Horde races, describing everyone as "lesser", and referring to "the pure horde" I am now convinced that he is literally recreating the old Horde in all its depravity.

Everyone wants him dead because he is quite literally waging a war against the world, and even his own faction.

Basically word for word what I was going to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Of course, there is no bank roof anymore, thanks to Garrosh's remake of the lolgrimmar. Made me switch to alliance.

Yes, because it's the logical thing to want.

You seriously think anyone with any sense of logic would want to keep murdering each other? No. And Garrosh doesn't have that logic, so we basically have to get rid of him before he spawns true hell.

Do you even lore, bro?

Because he is boring character, there is nothing itneresting about him.

Deleted
    Garrosh is the one kind of Warchief I hoped Horde would have some day and now they corrupt him and kill him ... to what end? To get another Warchief that does nothing?

I don't understand what kind of people play Horde, but I think most people don't understand that Horde in sense of a word was always more wild, strong and merciless for the most part. Blizzard ruined that, because Horde needs a strong warrior to lead them, maybe make him better yes, but still a strong warrior who does not know what defeat means.

Varian is awesome, he's the leader I love the most in active WoW now. Even his background is amazing! I mean, a gladiator and now King once again? It's badass really. Maybe they need to bring a Horde Warrior like that to the game, but that's kind of impossible now.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Garrosh is the one kind of Warchief I hoped Horde would have some day and now they corrupt him and kill him ... to what end? To get another Warchief that does nothing?

I don't understand what kind of people play Horde, but I think most people don't understand that Horde in sense of a word was always more wild, strong and merciless for the most part. Blizzard ruined that, because Horde needs a strong warrior to lead them, maybe make him better yes, but still a strong warrior who does not know what defeat means.

Varian is awesome, he's the leader I love the most in active WoW now. Even his background is amazing! I mean, a gladiator and now King once again? It's badass really. Maybe they need to bring a Horde Warrior like that to the game, but that's kind of impossible now.
    Saurfang for Warchief. Vote Saurfang 2013.

Deleted
    I'd rather he was exiled and redeemed himself in a later expansion. But either way, he needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse2187 View Post
    I'd rather he was exiled and redeemed himself in a later expansion. But either way, he needs to go.
    We can kill him and Sylvanis can reanimate him. He can try for redemption as a forsaken. Hell being a mindless blood thirsty undead might be an improvement =-p

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse2187 View Post
    Exile? So he can form an army of zealots and start his carnage anew? No, if he is to be kept alive, it should be in a cage deep under the earth. But I still feel his head on a spike is the best option.