Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
And that is why you use Elemental Mastery, and if you are a troll Zerking. The 2 second change was actually a PvP buff, as Surge makes it instant cast either way. A couple LvB and a Fulmination can drop someone, just need teammates to peel. I suspect a lot more Ele/Mage/Rdruid(or disc) teams will start to pop up that just CC 2 people into the ground and blow another up.
I've played few games as mage/ele/priest in ~ 480 ilvl gear (our alts) and even so undergeared if me and sham connect target dies, on my DK i've run into fully geared ele/mage/rdruid (they swaped SP for ele this season) and we got creamed 3 times - random deep into healer, pet nova into frozen orb and i'm forced to ams/amz/pet sac, bit later i die. Our best attempt (tsg) was to hug the pillar then go hard on druid but we poped faster then he did. Definetly one of the best setups atm imo - no every class in composition punishes you really hard for going on their partner, lots of cc and oneshot potential. Only cleave that can reliably handle them is ench/feral/heal imo, rest just don't have enough instant cc, cc stopers and root counters.