heroic Ji-kin or tortos

I am in a 25 man raiding guild. we have are 1/13 heroic, Killing Jin-rokn. we are looking at doing Heroic Ji-kin or Heroic Tortos next. We have spent a little of time on each already. For Heroic Tortos we are going to have a monk kite the bats. For Ji-Kin we are using 4 or 5 nest groups.

Which is considered the next heroic step after Heroic Jin-rokn?

doesn't really matter much u have to deal another one also after,
    as wowprogress statistic show ppl go tortos first, but whatever it depends on ur raid but even horridon have more kills maybe do it?

We went Jin'rokh -> Horridon -> Tortos -> Ji-Kun. But personally I would call Tortos or Ji-Kun easier than Horridon. We did our first pull on Ji-Kun at around 9:45pm 2 nights ago and had a kill before 1am so it's pretty easy once you get assignments set up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2eGdSdUE#gid=3

That spreadsheet (not sure where we found it, it's not ours) was pretty helpful in organizing our groups.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

thanks appreciate the replies

Deleted
    Week 1: Jin'rok and Ji-Kun
    Week 2: Tortas and Iron Qon
    Week 3: Horridon and Council

Make sure to clear each week, gear always helps.

I believe Ji Kun is the easiest out of them all, once you get the group order assigned it becomes an easy fight. However you need at least reasonable dps, otherwise you'll hit the soft enrage and get slowly murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    I am in a 25 man raiding guild. we have are 1/13 heroic, Killing Jin-rokn. we are looking at doing Heroic Ji-kin or Heroic Tortos next. We have spent a little of time on each already. For Heroic Tortos we are going to have a monk kite the bats. For Ji-Kin we are using 4 or 5 nest groups.

Which is considered the next heroic step after Heroic Jin-rokn?
    Jin Kun is very easy, but it's important that people know ahead of time where to go, there's some very detailed videos on this fight, it's probably a good idea to tell your raiders to watch them ahead of time (will turn this into a fight where you 5 shot it). Iron Qon is very easy as well, the only reason most guilds don't go for him so early is because he's towards the end of the tier, beyond that, Tortos may take some tries for your monk tank to perfect - don't expect to one shot it. That being said, I'd give Tortos a bunch of attempts, if it looks like you aren't progressing, just head straight to Ji-kun.

The difficulty order is different on 25 than 10.

Do Horridon 2nd on 25. Jikun requires alot more coordination on 25 than 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild just downed Tortos on Tuesday (2nd Night of progression) and we then nearly downed Ji-Kun on Wednesday (1st Night). Id say if you start from a fresh week go for Tortos first because it is pretty easy and gives you extra heroic gear to help with Ji-Kun. I'll also add my guild's current planned progression path below.

Jin'rokh >> Horridon >> Tortos >> Ji'kun >> Magaera >> Council >> Iron Qon >> Primordius >> Twin Consorts >> Durumu >> Dark Animus >> Lei Shen >> Ra-den (Equinox@Misha)
    NOTE: If we down Ji-Kun tonight, we will work on Iron Qon and then continue the order for next week. We may also try council before Meg during the new lock. Also, we did down Horridon before Tortos/Ji-Kun, which I would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    $6 for a game made in 1993? If it was free then maybe I would buy it instead of pirating it.

10+ Year Old Account
    We went Jin > Horridon > Tortos > Mag > Council > Ji-kun > Primo > Qon > Durumu > Twins > Animus > Lei Shen

We haven't killed Animus or Leishen yet, but we've not spent more than a reset on each boss :3

Deleted
    Ji-Kun isn't 2nd in 25. Horridon/Qon would be I guess. Even megaera.

Tortos! Took us 14 trys to kill on 25. If you have a monktank who can kite the adds.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    Ji-Kun isn't 2nd in 25. Horridon/Qon would be I guess. Even megaera.
    As long as your raidleader can do proper assignments it's just as easy as 10 man. There's obviously more chance for bads to screw up in 25 man, but that applies for every fight. I'd definitely still rank it second based on the actual numbers requirement (which is almost nill), if you have the gear to bruteforce the other fights I guess the order doesn't really matter though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    As long as your raidleader can do proper assignments it's just as easy as 10 man. There's obviously more chance for bads to screw up in 25 man, but that applies for every fight. I'd definitely still rank it second based on the actual numbers requirement (which is almost nill), if you have the gear to bruteforce the other fights I guess the order doesn't really matter though.
    I'd agree in principle, but then Durumu is also a very low 'numbers requirement fight.' At his level of guild, people are likely to vanish/go missing/not be where they should which I understand can make ji-kun rather frustrating. Whereas with iron qon there's literally nothing they can fuckup, and there's very little on horridon (can kill it with 10 dead or so anyway). I raid 10 in general, so I wouldn't take it as gospel, but those are the rough feelings of those I've spoken to.