Deleted

New Patch – Resilience

I have a question for the new patch. Blizzard made ​​a change that removed PVP Resilience. I ask really? Or something I did not understand correctly from patch notes ?
    I ask because it’s weird. Look at my character Deexer and blue items still have resilience de fauq? (Epic items without resilience .. :-x )

Thank you for the explanation…

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    PVP Resilience is now 65% Baseline and removed from most PVP Gear for Players 85 and above.
    PVP Power on PVP Gear.
    Can still gain Power or Resilience from Gems and Enchants.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    I think his point was that the honor gear (dreaful) from last season is still having resilience on it.

Deleted
    Honor gear (Malevolent http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/91500 ) has it removed as well but the crafted ilvl 450&458 stuff (contender http://www.wowhead.com/item=82950 & crafted dreadful http://www.wowhead.com/item=93538 ) still has it, including set bonus on the lower pieces. But due to it's ilvl is think that's okay, they have WAY less health to start with and are likely to getting the attention of their foes and still die rather quickly. Maybe intended, maybe not but nothing that should really concern you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deexer View Post
    I have a question for the new patch. Blizzard made ​​a change that removed PVP Resilience. I ask really? Or something I did not understand correctly from patch notes ?
    I ask because it’s weird. Look at my character Deexer and blue items still have resilience de fauq? (Epic items without resilience .. :-x )

Thank you for the explanation…
    Yeah I was suprised by this as well, the difference between main stats is too big for it to be useful in top pvp. I guess it is intended as it is to make progression of pvp gear more even, as that was the main reason behind blizz changes around pvp gear. So it is probably going to stay as it is.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm forgot to answer the second part. To summarize, Tyrannical is generally better, with some Trinkets and possibly PVE Set Bonuses best for PVP. 496 PVE Gear is better than 476 Honor Gear. So would advise trying to get Valor and Trollduar LFR Gear over Malevolent, Crafted Dreadful or Conquest. Gems should be whatever you use for PVE to maximize damage output, PVP Power and Resilience are pretty rubbish to Gem or Enchant.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )