Do disc priests have useable in arena LoH?

So.. me and this SP are doing arenas for cap. VS a BM hunter and a Disc priest. We fought them last round for like 10 mins and we got a perfection execution and won. We almost did it a second time but.. when the disc priest got out of CC, the hunter had about 2% hp, he was instantly restored to full hp upon the disc priest getting out of his fear. What the hell was that?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

That isn't use-able in arena..
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

don't know the name of the spells but it switches target health with priest health

Ah.. alright. thanks.

THE CD was changed for Disc/Holy to 6 min down from 10. Any CD's that are 10 minutes or longer are not allowed to be used in arena/RBG's. Since the CD for disc and holy is under 10 minutes, it is now usable, but the CD was unchanged for shadow, currently not usable.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

15+ Year Old Account
    Now that this has been (easily) answered:

*Quickly reports this thread for close before it turns into a rant about balance, 5.3 and/ or SPriest viability after removal of VS*

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    THE CD was changed for Disc/Holy to 6 min down from 10. Any CD's that are 10 minutes or longer are not allowed to be used in arena/RBG's. Since the CD for disc and holy is under 10 minutes, it is now usable, but the CD was unchanged for shadow, currently not usable.
    Actually Void Shift was nerfed down to 10 minutes for shadow only, not buffed for Disc/Holy. Its been able to be used in arenas the whole time, now is no longer available to shadow.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    Actually Void Shift was nerfed down to 10 minutes for shadow only, not buffed for Disc/Holy. Its been able to be used in arenas the whole time, now is no longer available to shadow.
    Actually it was both buffed for holy and disc, and nerfed for shadow.

Void shift was 6 minute, Now it's 5 for healing priests and 10 for shadow(so that shadows cant use it in arena, yes)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Now that this has been (easily) answered:

*Quickly reports this thread for close before it turns into a rant about balance, 5.3 and/ or SPriest viability after removal of VS*
    Hey man my PVE void swaps got nerfed too, never forget
    Hi Sephurik