Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    In 5.3 this problem is over, now you can't heal noone even at 2v2.

Quote Originally Posted by cowman View Post
    In 5.3 this problem is over, now you can't heal noone even at 2v2.
    What changes? Please tell me they made mana a resource again and not everlasting like it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by ej33t View Post
    What changes? Please tell me they made mana a resource again and not everlasting like it is now.
    actually they made pve mana trinkets viable for pvp because you don't loose resil for using them on the + side they did bring them down to 496 ilvl when in arena

Deleted
    Are you talking about open world duels?

this is incredibly laughable really.. this is one of the worst patches for healers even worse than 4.3 and someone creates this topic somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Healers pretty much started to get irritating to fight against in BC and time has surely not been kind to DPS when it comes to killing one.

Healers are at one of their weakest points they have ever been through arena era right now. Most comps can kill you in a stun or a blanket silence without requiring much coordination, hunter and hybrid damage is completely out of control. Expect healers to get major buffs next patch because it is becoming increasingly annoying to play one in PVP with disc priests the only ones in a decent place right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    My fully geared resto shaman feels extremely weak. Healing output is ridiculously low now, even going from spirit/crit in 5.2 to mastery now. It's just not fun healing anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem isn't so much healers since 5.3, it's that there are 116 CCs in the game right now (yeah, I counted). Granted, many of those are mutually exclusive with each other. I have 5 ways to break CCs or escape, and yet it is still not enough.

Healing is the weakest it's ever been; Some classes, such as a good DK, can solo a healer without too much trouble.

If you can't kill a healer, the problem is almost certainly you.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I like it when people say lolnoob l2interrupt heals, what heals? They have a thousand instants and interrupt protection, healers next to never cast whilst being trained.
    Both shamans and disc priest do have to cast a lot. Druids had to cast in s12 but I am not sure where they are at now and paladin don't cast at all really. Monks healing orb is pretty ridic.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2013-06-03 at 05:12 AM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    this is incredibly laughable really.. this is one of the worst patches for healers even worse than 4.3 and someone creates this topic somehow.
    people need something to be mad at..

L2 play issue, my warrior can solo any healer, (yes they are fully tyrann, maybe some malevolent and they are pretty experienced).

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It was supposed to be that way from the beginning, from what I hear. A dps shouldn't be capable of killing a healer one on one. Teamwork is supposed to be used to bring down a healer and then focus on the dps they were protecting.

So far I have yet to find a healer that I wasn't able to bring down with a little teamwork.
    You should read the OP more carefully. He wasn't saying he was having problems soloing a healer. He was saying that in a BG, it takes 3 to 4 players to bring down one healer.

Imo, 2 players should be able to comfortably bring down a single healer, provided the healer doesn't have any support from team mates etc.

That way, in 3v3 arena, when the healer does have support from 2 other players, he will still survive quite a while unless a good cc chain is used etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit of an addition to add here. Me and my arena partner recently downed a healer/dps comp. I'm normally feral, him arms. Since I capped on my feral, and he still had a bit of conquest to go to cap, I went ahead and swapped to my very undergeared rogue (It had 1 tyrannical weapon, and then a mixture of 476 PvE pieces and 458 crafted pieces).

We downed the DPS quickly, and then I told my partner to back off, and let me have some practice on my rogue against the healer (A resto shaman). So my partner just sits around /lulzing at the healer while I focus on him full time. It took approximately 2 minutes to down the healer (A long time considering), but after using multiple CCs, incapacitating him as much as possible, ect, I managed to get him to 20% and then took him out in a stunlock. Granted, this shaman was decent at kiting- he used his totems decently (Earthgrab+Capacitator combo for instance) to keep me off him. Still, the shaman was downed eventually, with 0 help from my partner (Well, to be honest, not 0%- I had him take out the Earth/Fire elemental totems when they were used, but those don't contribute to healing)

So, yea. If a severely undergeared rogue with only 1 above-476 pvp piece can take out a healer, ANY dps can take out a healer. It is all about the CCs, Stuns, and Interupts. Its best to wail on em, maximize the amount of time your CC are on the target (For instance, if you have a CC that breaks on damage, first, Interupt. Then use that CC, and wait the full 8 seconds. By that time, interupts back up- interupt again. Wail some more- the healer burns through some mana trying to get themselves back up from 50% that you had em at. Repeat CC cycle. At the end of the 3rd interupt, stun/silence and kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Bit of an addition to add here. Me and my arena partner recently downed a healer/dps comp. I'm normally feral, him arms. Since I capped on my feral, and he still had a bit of conquest to go to cap, I went ahead and swapped to my very undergeared rogue (It had 1 tyrannical weapon, and then a mixture of 476 PvE pieces and 458 crafted pieces).

We downed the DPS quickly, and then I told my partner to back off, and let me have some practice on my rogue against the healer (A resto shaman). So my partner just sits around /lulzing at the healer while I focus on him full time. It took approximately 2 minutes to down the healer (A long time considering), but after using multiple CCs, incapacitating him as much as possible, ect, I managed to get him to 20% and then took him out in a stunlock. Granted, this shaman was decent at kiting- he used his totems decently (Earthgrab+Capacitator combo for instance) to keep me off him. Still, the shaman was downed eventually, with 0 help from my partner (Well, to be honest, not 0%- I had him take out the Earth/Fire elemental totems when they were used, but those don't contribute to healing)

So, yea. If a severely undergeared rogue with only 1 above-476 pvp piece can take out a healer, ANY dps can take out a healer. It is all about the CCs, Stuns, and Interupts. Its best to wail on em, maximize the amount of time your CC are on the target (For instance, if you have a CC that breaks on damage, first, Interupt. Then use that CC, and wait the full 8 seconds. By that time, interupts back up- interupt again. Wail some more- the healer burns through some mana trying to get themselves back up from 50% that you had em at. Repeat CC cycle. At the end of the 3rd interupt, stun/silence and kill.
    I hope do you realise, rogues has the most stun/interrupt/cc/gouge in the game?
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*