Need help with The Black Talon

So I'm level 10 and while heading to the place I needed to go to continue the story I thought may aswell go on the Black Talon. I entered alone and I've gotten up to the GRX-5 Droid but it's like impossible to get past him solo. Is there a way to leave the Black Talon or something? Please I really need help, i'm stuck

For Black talon you need to be at least 2 players.

To leave a flashpoint look over your map, you can click something to leave the area.

Quote Originally Posted by ruzdu View Post
    For Black talon you need to be at least 2 players.

To leave a flashpoint look over your map, you can click something to leave the area.
    Oh ok, thanks I'll try looking for the exit. Should I get the other player before I go in?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OzScorcher View Post
    Oh ok, thanks I'll try looking for the exit. Should I get the other player before I go in?
    Ask on the fleet if anyone wants to join, or try using the group finder tool to find people to help you. If you can't find anyone there is another shuttle near the entrance to black talon that you can take, and when you gain a few more levels you could try black talon by yourself again.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes black talon is intended for at least two people, but if you are a class that can kite and heal (operative) you can solo it at that level. Otherwise like people said I would get a group using the finder or anyone standing around the area.
    BAD WOLF