Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Netherwing Egg from Netherspite (Karazhan)

I managed to loot one while doing Karazhan yesterday to get the new battle pets (Might aswell clear the place).

Anyone else who had one drop, or maybe even in the past? Wowhead shows no eggs dropped from Karazhan (Doesn't make sense at all, also because of the fact that Karazhan was released prior to the Netherwing ledge).

Nothing big. Just found it to be slightly amusing

I don't believe you unless you provide a screenshot of the loot window with a Netherwing Egg in it, and even then I'll be suspicious.

Deleted
    Had the same thing happen to me, was pretty confused... hadn't looted one of those since BC (and never in Kara).

Yeah, I did Karazhan 9 times Tuesday to get pets for myself and friends, when I looted a Netherwing Egg from Netherspite I kind of did a double take, def. seems...odd.

I got not one but three netherwing eggs from each Netherspite kill. I've been pet farming raid pets on multiple alts. I am already exalted with Netherwing and they're soulbound so you can't send them to alts, but I thought it was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Noorri View Post
    I don't believe you unless you provide a screenshot of the loot window with a Netherwing Egg in it, and even then I'll be suspicious.
    I thought it was BS when I read it as well but decided to look it up on wowhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=15689#comments

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noorri View Post
    Or you can do your own research...like checking Wowhead.

By Ickthid ( 3 days ago (Patch 5.3.0)
    Since when does he drop Netherwing eggs? A friend of mine and I ran Kara for the new pets, and he dropped two.

But Netherspite is male :/ how did he lay an egg after all those years?

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess it makes sense since he (or she) is a fully grown nether dragon =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I thought it was BS when I read it as well but decided to look it up on wowhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=15689#comments
    Yeah checked it myself just now. Really weird....

Sorry for the mistrust OP.

Deleted
    Np buddy. I didn't realize it until I started selling all my crap after I got out of the instance. The egg was right next to an item in Netherspite's loottable so I assumed it made sense (In one way... :P).

Thanks for the Wowhead link btw. I didn't check up the comments, only the loot table.

3 eggs dropped for all 6 of the toons I cleared Kara with this week. I guess it's some slight compensation (though not really) for how badly CRZ murdered farming these eggs. It's worse than it was in TBC since the spawn rates aren't reflecting the amount of people in the zone.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    My buddy has been doing kara and he got eggs too.

its new since 5.3 :P
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi View Post
    But Netherspite is male :/ how did he lay an egg after all those years?
    Lol thanks for the morning laugh

Wowhead only updates once per week or something along those lines, so it's never accurate right after a patch comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got one too. First thing I did was check google which brought me here!

10+ Year Old Account

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea when I did Netherspite earlier this week, I did a triple take and lol'd pretty hard about it. I only got one though, how you jokers get 3? :P Oh the random little changes they like to make to the game!