Deleted

Anyone else getting this weird friends list bug since Patch 5.3?

Hi guys. At first I thought it was an addon but no. Even with all addons off I get this issue where no one appears on my friends list even though SLData Text tells me 5 friends are on. When I try scrolling through this blank friends panel I get this error:

Message: Interface\FrameXML\HybridScrollFrame.lua:53: bad argument #1 to 'min' (number expected, got nil)
    Time: 05/25/13 22:10:20
    Count: 13
    Stack: [C]: in function `min'
    Interface\FrameXML\HybridScrollFrame.lua:53: in function `HybridScrollFrame_OnMouseWheel'
    [string "*:OnMouseWheel"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnMouseWheel"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = 34
    (*temporary) = "number expected, got nil"

If anyone else getting this? Is there a way to fix it?
    Thanks!

I have this as well sometimes, and I also got an error while scrolling through my non-existant friendslist, I'm guessing it was the same as yours.

Wouldn't have a clue to fix it though

Had that myself also.
    Some googling seems to have shown it not being a recent problem, and in one case it seemed to be attributed to a bug in an addon which the author then fixed (in 2010 I think).
    There was no indication however as to what that fix was.

I haven't experienced your specific issue, OP. However whenever you disable all addons, you're only disabling 3rd party addons. There are still Blizzard addons running, that could be corrupted.

I had a problem with a Blizzard addon in the past. I deleted all Blizzard addons, then when you relaunch the game, they are automatically recreated.

Also, it appears you have a folder in your Interface folder called "FrameXML". What is this? The only folder I've ever had in my interface folder is "Addons".

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I haven't experienced your specific issue, OP. However whenever you disable all addons, you're only disabling 3rd party addons. There are still Blizzard addons running, that could be corrupted.

I had a problem with a Blizzard addon in the past. I deleted all Blizzard addons, then when you relaunch the game, they are automatically recreated.

Also, it appears you have a folder in your Interface folder called "FrameXML". What is this? The only folder I've ever had in my interface folder is "Addons".
    That folder does not actually exist, but is referring to a virtual folder structure where the wow interface code is found.

Deleted
    Oh well deleting all blizzard addons has not fixed it but will try the repair. I found out that pressing the chat tab in the friends panel and then going back to the friends tab makes all the friends list show up so that's an annoying but working fix for it. Thanks for the comments.