do you suffer from the pains of swamp feet?

dont be ashamed, weve all had it, you arent one o' them prancy cloth wearin pretty folk, you wear course, tough, strong, tight, boots. and after a long hard day of adventurin you come home and despite your great feats the people around you just cant get over yous stinkified feets.

well citizens of azeroth, through trial and error, next gen gnomish gaming technology, and good ole orphan tears we have brought to you the slimest, most form fitting, comfortable, amazing device ever crafted, and ive seen some craftin trust me 2 outa 3 doctors agree and the other one was a platypus.

INTRODUCING GRIFTAHS AUTHENTIC TROLL SHOES! oh but these bad boys wont be on the market for long, weve only got a limited supply and in a few months they'll all be gone, go out and get one today. while you still can!

"oh meh glob mes lovesem griftah authentic troll shoes" - ogre females

"me eat many things, but even i no can eat griftah authentic troll shoes" - murloc bombadier

"please stop asking me for comments im supposed to be dead" - kael'thas sunstrider
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

0/10 would not read again

Quote Originally Posted by trunkrollah View Post
    0/10 would not read again
    read it to your family!
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Yeah i seen those, or maybe not since they are..well not there or are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeras View Post
    Yeah i seen those, or maybe not since they are..well not there or are they?
    please refrain from questioning the authenticity of griftahs authentic troll shoes

Shittiest post ever
    IM TEH RET! er... teh holy... or it was teh prot?!
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilesmagno View Post
    Shittiest post ever
    Shittiest response ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shittiest post ever
    Well i found fun Kaelthas's quote :P

Shittiest post ever
    "After i try griftahs authentic troll shoes angry poo poos no blow up" - Rotface

"Griftahsssss authentic troll sssssssshhhooes are the besssst sssssshhhooes for naga" - admiral snake face