Deleted

Scroll of resurrection question.

Hello!

My friend recently started playing again on a different realm than the one we used to play on, now I was wondering if I am eligible for a SoR. I cancelled my subscription back in January, would that make me eligible? Also, does the SoR allow for a free server transfer to his server?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Sadly not, the cut off for scroll of resurrection was a long time ago.

Hi Proxeneta, just to clarify - the Scroll of Resurrection is eligible for accounts that were deactivated prior to March 4th, 2012. Feel free to PM me if you have other questions about that, I'll be happy to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Hi Proxeneta, just to clarify - the Scroll of Resurrection is eligible for accounts that were deactivated prior to March 4th, 2012. Feel free to PM me if you have other questions about that, I'll be happy to respond.
    Are you actually employed by Blizzard to offer support on non-Blizzard sites, or are you just a nice person doing this in your spare time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Are you actually employed by Blizzard to offer support on non-Blizzard sites, or are you just a nice person doing this in your spare time?
    He is an actual Blizzard Employee, Or else he wouldn't be marked blue.
    This might be a fansite, but having fake Blizzard title and rank and everything isn't something MMO-Champion would allow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Hi Amerissis, I like to think of myself as a nice person who is actually employed by Blizz to offer support on non-Blizzard sites There's a few sites that I run around addressing various CS-related issues. I encourage you to PM me if you ever have any general questions - although I may not immediately respond, I do get back to each and every one of the PMs that are sent to me.
    Last edited by Araxom; 2013-05-27 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    He is an actual Blizzard Employee, Or else he wouldn't be marked blue.
    This might be a fansite, but having fake Blizzard title and rank and everything isn't something MMO-Champion would allow.
    I didn't mean to insinuate he's not a real Blizzard Employee, I was just wondering if he does this as his job or in his spare time

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Hi Amerissis, I like to think of myself as a nice person who is actually employed by Blizz to offer support on non-Blizzard sites
    Haha, yes, you're a nice person either way