Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    While I do believe it's going to be legion-based, I will laugh my arse off and cook up a whole batch of popcorn for a few days just to read the forum reactions if it ISN'T a legion-centric expansion this go-around! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    as long as it isnt called Rise of the *****. seriously, stop using rise as a title. The Dark Knight Rises! Rises! RISES! i'm sick of it.
    All mouth-foaming aside, quite a few people pointed out to me, 'rise' of the legion doesn't make complete sense because they are supposedly dominating other planets at the moment. Rise would signify they have fallen, which really isn't the case. Or were they suppressed? I'll have to think it over, but I'm pretty sure I'm in too deep with this title already (having it on all my images) and would rather just keep it together.

On a related note, The Dark Knight Rises was an amazing movie. Your response seems like either someone forced you to watch it 10 times in a row or you have a kid that watches it every day. Like Julian in Big Daddy... "KANGAROO SONG! KANGAROO SONG!" ...either way, it made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Funny how the responses are like 'OMG IT CUD BE TRUE!!.

Now the screenplay is another thing. If you read through it, it has to do with the burning legion, but not with 'Rise of the Legion' as I understand it.
    I won't say it could be true, but I don't see the connection to your expansion idea.
    Yeah not sure where the screenplay came from. Could just have been someone trying to make my stuff look more legit to get more page views on their "leak" article. Still entertaining as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    While I do believe it's going to be legion-based, I will laugh my arse off and cook up a whole batch of popcorn for a few days just to read the forum reactions if it ISN'T a legion-centric expansion this go-around! :P
    I'm dying to hear about the next expansion. Hoping for legion-based, obviously.

The evolution of all this has been pretty hilarious. I post MMOC fan-art forum thread. Someone posts art on reddit. Someone makes a fake Blizzard company email to legitimize it. It shows up on gamebreaker.tv. Players post it on offical forums. Players post it back on MMOC forums.

Just want it to be clear. My intent was not to troll people, but it definitely is an entertaining side effect.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-06-22 at 06:06 PM.

Hunter T17

Carapace of Dwayne Johnson

I mean Carapace of the Scorpion King

If the legion is the next expansion. My guess demonhunters would be added . Seeing how they are saying Illidian will make a return but as a villian or hero? No one knows what happened to his body after BT. There's so many things that can occur , the lost shards of frostmourne , magni bronzebeard still a diamond etc. Hard to see ogre's being a horde race. Both factions killing them in multiple zones. Gonna take a shot at it and make a call , but feeling like Alliance would get highelves and horde might get eradar. Or instead of giving both factions a new race they might just do the same as they did with mop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    blizzard has stated in interviews tons of times that creatures with more then 2 legs won't be a race, due alot of reasons.
    To be fair, blizzard has stated A LOT of things they "Will not do" or "Will never do" only to end up doing them a few years later, so it is still fairly possible they could change that too.

As for the OP and his idea, sounds good until we got to the fouth spec. While I wouldn't mind having a fourth one some of those ideas don't sit well with me. Like mages, they already have a fire tree and having a second one, even only partial seems redundant. Now giving them a "Blood" tree to fit the blood mage "class" we have seen here and there would be kind awesome.

Hunter is the second problem, Dark Ranger would be an awesome tree (though I'd rather see it be a hero class) however I do not like the idea of giving rogues a ranged class as they are melee and sharing bows/guns/crossbows with a rogue is about as obnoxious as it gets. I see no issue with only hunters having bows considering ONLY Shaman use int mail, and Holy Paladin Int Plate o.O and that is a bigger issue considering there are more int plate/mail drops than there are of gun/bow/crossbow.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I agree haha, will be doing pretty much the same thing.
    Last edited by Keristrasza; 2013-06-22 at 10:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    as long as it isnt called Rise of the *****. seriously, stop using rise as a title. The Dark Knight Rises! Rises! RISES! i'm sick of it.
    Deshi deshi basara basara!

Here is an idea for a legion expansion if we have one. There is a lot of controversy over flying in new places and not flying. So how about this if there is another legion expansion they would presumably have plenty of times to set up a TON of anti air fel cannons. So there would be a lot over the entirety of the new continent/planet. To access flying in the new place you have to compete a large quest chain for each zone or maybe there could be a huge compound that you do stealthy mechanics and disable them all. This would be finished around lvl 97 or 94 depending on the level cap. If you try to fly without doing this you get shot down and killed.

This would make for new and refreshing way to the age old flying dilemma.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Here is an idea for a legion expansion if we have one. There is a lot of controversy over flying in new places and not flying. So how about this if there is another legion expansion they would presumably have plenty of times to set up a TON of anti air fel cannons. So there would be a lot over the entirety of the new continent/planet. To access flying in the new place you have to compete a large quest chain for each zone or maybe there could be a huge compound that you do stealthy mechanics and disable them all. This would be finished around lvl 97 or 94 depending on the level cap. If you try to fly without doing this you get shot down and killed.

That's a very good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post

I do like that. Some might take a chance to try to fly somewhere quick, others might just try to play it safe and stay on the ground. Could be interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    So unlock flying through quest progression rather than leveling?

I could get behind that.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    So unlock flying through quest progression rather than leveling?

I could get behind that.
    That's how Wrath was originally, where you had to do the River's heart quests for Pilot Vic before you could learn training. But Blizzard decided to remove that requirement.

you only named one example...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    That's how Wrath was originally, where you had to do the River's heart quests for Pilot Vic before you could learn training. But Blizzard decided to remove that requirement.
    I meant per zone rather than overall. Like flying per zone is restricted until you complete a certain amount of quests in that zone, and then you can fly safely.

Deleted
    DUDE! DAT WARRIOR T17! No rly. You should send those to Blizzard, they look AMAZING! The fucking Warlock Set is just BEAST! I transmogged T3 on my Ork Warrior, but dude, that set would totally replace it... just.. Orcish, hordish, AWESOME!

You are either an Alliance-Player trolling or just very very naive assuming that more then 5 people of the 9 Million left would actually play a funking Ogre even if it was for free. And that pretty much strangled my interest in the rest of the topic. Cheerio!

Quote Originally Posted by SanjiCard View Post
    You are either an Alliance-Player trolling or just very very naive assuming that more then 5 people of the 9 Million left would actually play a funking Ogre even if it was for free. And that pretty much strangled my interest in the rest of the topic. Cheerio!
    Horde players been whining to get Ogres as much as they been wanting Goblins. Ogres were once part of the Horde back in the Second War and were recently brought back into the Horde after Rexxar defeated Kor'gall and became the new leader of the Stonemaul Ogres.

I don't see why Ogres shouldn't be Horde. They sure in hell aren't going to be Alliance, so...

Deleted
    Hoping for:

- separate pvp/pve specs
    - affliction pvp will work as before
    - less emphasis on leveling
    - return of old talent system

Warlock: Necromancy.
    Changes summons into skeletons, aboms, skeleton mages and leeches life. Blood magic.
    Also: Demonology becomes tank spec.
    warlocks should have nothing to do with necromancy, that DKs business

I do have a little bit of an idea for, if it ever happens, a Dragonsworn class, there are five specializations for them which are Blue, Green, Red, Bronze, and Black with Bronze being a melee dps, Red and Green being healers, Blue being a ranged dps, and Black as Tank. Its a hero class and in their starting zone the Class Trainers are Alexstrasza, Nozdormu, Kalecgos, Ysera, and Wrathion and when you leave you learn from different class trainers who are more experienced Dragonsworn and thats it, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post

warlocks should have nothing to do with necromancy, that DKs business
    I think it's a fair argument to say it's not some sort of wild deviation from the Warlock theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    u put ALOT of thought into this =P and it looks really nice =) hope it happens.. me want ogre's