Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think its a bit to soon for another old god expansion
    Same here. Lady Vashj should turn her back on the old gods and rejoin the Legion. after Cataclysm the old gods have lost alot of their followers and their defeat could convince Azshara that the old gods are not as powerful as she thought they were... :P in fact she should open the portal again. or resurrect Sargares at the tomb of Sargares, the Alliance and Horde race against time to prevent it but in the end, they fail...(which will be epic cuz we never had a raid in which we eventually lose and have to escape with our lives!)

this can be a pretty good pre-release raid patch.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just no more Old Gods. Please. Need a break. Bring back Kil'jaedan.

Deleted
    Honestly, I've had an Naga expac in my head since Cata's final patch and I wasn't too keep on MoP, other than I did enjoy the raiding side and new lore and quests to read. I do believe that Azshara will be popping up soon. Along with the Old god under the sea, allot of water content and such, maybe a free Neptulon quest chain for legendary items as in MoP and have Neptulon come back at the fight vs Azshara or the Old god, especially now since Vash'jir isn't gonna be occupied too heavily now Pandaria was revealed and the horde splitting into parts, so the Naga would have the perfect time to strike at Stormwind, maybe have them take it over for a while or use it as a staging ground or to try get them to send Stormrage there or something for destroying her plans the first time etc, who knows, but Naga seems like the most Imminent of the most, which could also push the Horde and the Alliance into a peace of some sort while the horde has just been dealt with from internal problems and trying to stand back on its feet, the alliance return heavily battered from the large war to there city taken over by the Naga, there leviathans stopping the alliance from taking it back via the sea and being unable to assault the city for a long while since that would cut off a majority of there supplies, so an imminent attack on it would only shatter the humans more.. It would be intresting how all that could play out! But then again, blizzard are probable gonna pull something out there behind :3

10+ Year Old Account
    it would be so much cooler if we could just not have any races at all. Like for once since wotlk. Just give us a hero class and improve the model's of the current races as well as the story of the bc races such as the blood elves and draenei.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Hoping for:

- separate pvp/pve specs
    - affliction pvp will work as before
    - less emphasis on leveling
    - return of old talent system

warlocks should have nothing to do with necromancy, that DKs business
    And... who came up with DKs? The ones you mean anyway? That'd be the Scourge. Who's responsible for the Scourge? LK I suppose. Who made LK? That'd be Kil'Jaeden I suppose. He's a demon right? What is it those warlock doo-hickeys commune with again?

P.S Teron Gorefiend, first DK. Warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Lol...........

Oh gods, when will it finally stop? When???

*Facepalm*

Edit: Just looked at the comments on YT. Again, *facepalm*
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol people are so naive nowdays, its cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Oh gods, when will it finally stop? When???

*Facepalm*

Edit: Just looked at the comments on YT. Again, *facepalm*
    It never ends

Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    it would be so much cooler if we could just not have any races at all. Like for once since wotlk. Just give us a hero class and improve the model's of the current races as well as the story of the bc races such as the blood elves and draenei.
    Would be cool to see a new Hero class, but on the other hand there's just too much of it (classes) already.

my predictions.. alot more weekly Qs. i think several factions will have some weekly Q like champions of the thunderking or like barrens events.
    if flexmode turns out good we might see varying size on normal mode aswell.
    something to dump valor on.. mby more bonusrolls? like 500vp for another coin?

Deleted
    Lol...........
    -Video-
    Rofl. 'leaked' info...

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    Meaning Metzen has stated that Illidan is dead, and Deathwing has been pretty much erased from Azeroth.
    So Deathwing is back in outland in Blade's edge Mountain, where he first appeared in the games lore(Beyond the dark portal) ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    time to feel like an epic fool then, as i seem to have mistaken that "feel like his story is done" meant for illidan. My bad

Though if that is the case, then something just died inside. I have always loved the Illidan story, the man who does whatever is needed to save his people, damning himself in the process. And if he returns with some halfassed story revive... well... QQ

He needs an epic comeback then.
    And i do mean a really epic one.
    Like we are fighting the last boss of the expansion, he is beating us, all home seems to be lost, fire rains from the sky, all the gnomes are running around in panic and then he appears... Just looks at the raid, and says "chill out brahs, i got this shit".
    haha i laughed how they said at blizzcon that Artha's body whereabouts are unknown, too and its a very good question and speculation is at hand that Jaina got his body.....for whatever sick stuff she is going for. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harmzuay View Post
    A popular theory that's been popping up is that Wrathion may be Medivh or is being influenced by him.
    Sargeras would make more sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol...........

dk 4th specialization is missing.

And i thought, mages are Blood mages :P

paint this more black :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    dk 4th specialization is missing.

And i thought, mages are Blood mages :P

paint this more black :P
    I didn't do that. In fact I don't even have a youtube account, otherwise I'd let that fella know it's not real.

Just been interested in seeing all the places my artwork has been popping up, especially since that gamebreaker article. Kinda wish I put more time into them now haha.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Please, not "the list" again. It's been proven fake and the author himself even said it was a fake.

Fake yes, but getting 5 expansions right in a row is VERY lucky fake. Surely, the level design has changed since WOTLK, and we'd be at level 100 already if they didn't change the 10 levels per expansion, so level information and zones are totally off. But expansion sets are correct, which is the most important part.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Fake yes, but getting 5 expansions right in a row is VERY lucky fake. Surely, the level design has changed since WOTLK, and we'd be at level 100 already if they didn't change the 10 levels per expansion, so level information and zones are totally off. But expansion sets are correct, which is the most important part.
    Getting two known expansions right and then getting the following two unknown ones wrong isn't that lucky.

The Maelstrom and Plane set predictions were both been wrong - Cataclysm can hardly be called the Maelstrom set (it outlines the places we'd visit in an Azshara/ South Seas expansion; visiting the Maelstrom a couple of times isn't really enough to forget the whole expansion revolved around a different theme, story and set of areas). The Plane Sets's completely off with the exception of the mention of Pandaria, which is so incorrect it hardly even counts. The Legion set might be the only actually accurate set predicted, but even then 1/3 isn't that great.
    If you name all of the known places in WoW and give them vaguely corresponding titles you're likely to get at least a couple of things right; it's hardly an impressive or spooky achievement.

What i'd like to see a mecha-type invasion. totally unpredictable bosses and monsters. something that makes players go WTF IS GOING ON?!.

No more of the usual legion, troll, alliance vs horde bullshit. No more dragons and no depending on lore characters for a story.

its time for the faceless heroes (us) to be involved and time for something new.

Note: something that doesn't look like a pile of trash like Ulduar is.

Definitely think we'll see the new models for the original 8 races (maybe Blood Elf and Draenei, but Worgen and Goblin will be unchanged).

Honestly, that's what I'm most hoping for in the next expansion... everything else will just be icing on the cake. =)

Deleted
    I think a whole new world could come in the next expansion, maybe the Burning Legion discovers another path to Azeroth and Horde and Alliance must join forces to stop them before they reach the world.

A raid where Horde and Alliance players could join together would be great, because this should have happened in WoTLK.

Maybe Archimonde could be a raid-boss, something like The Return/Vengeance Of The Defiler (-Tremble, mortals, and despair! Doom has come to this world! - Nostalgic).