Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Argus idea to, but where would we start at the new planet?
    I hope we can take the main ship Tempest Keep to Argus and then the Horde and Alliance can take their own ships to the places of interest for them.
    For the Horde!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone please explain, what happened to the first page of this topic? There were ideas about the expac and whatnot the OP has written and now its just this weird image instead...

Deleted
    If they stick with Rise of the Legion I'll call that expansion RofL...

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Someone please explain, what happened to the first page of this topic? There were ideas about the expac and whatnot the OP has written and now its just this weird image instead...
    to many people where to retarded to read that it's a fan prediction and spread it all over the webz. yes, they thought it was real.

Deleted
    For me it has to be burning legion expansion. Nothing more.Nothing less.

reich of the legion? no way this name passes...

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    End of MOP
    • • Garrosh is freed from the influence of the seventh Sha; his life is spared and he is being exiled from the Horde as the new leader of the Dark Horde
    • • Vol'jin becomes new Warchief of the Horde
    • • Dalaran lands in Dustwallow Marsh, replacing Theramore

Possibility of expansion 1

Subject: The Burning Legion aims to get rid of the remains of Outland and prepare its entry into Azeroth

New content: 5 new levels, new models, path of the Titans

Areas: Outland: remodeled old areas + new areas

New race for the Horde: Rexxar becomes the racial leader of the new race of the Horde: ogres

New race for the Alliance: The High Elves officially joined the Alliance taking home in Greenwood and Alleria as their leader

New hero class: The Demon Hunter

Reinforcements for the Alliance: Turalyon and the silver hand return to the Alliance

Reinforcements for the Horde: Rastakhan and his faithful Zandalari joined the Horde

Conflict: BG: High Elves + human against blood elves + forsaken; PVP zone: Dustwallow Marsh

Factions: Sons of Lothar, Reformed Kor'kron, recreation of the Council of Tirisfal

Possibility of expansion 2

Subject: The revenge of Azshara

New content: Restructuring of levels, 5 new levels, some new specializations

Areas: New underwater continent: domains of Azshara and new areas of Azeroth (the islands of the South Seas)

New neutral race: Rebel Naga

New class: The Tinker

Reinforcements for the Alliance: Kul Tiras

Reinforcements for the Horde: Kezan

Conflict: Naval BG: Golden Fleet of the zandalari against the armada of Kul Tiras

Factions: Pirates of the South Seas

Possibility of expansion 3

Subject: The Emerald Dream and the end of the old gods

New content: 5 new levels, some new specializations

Areas: New continent: the Emerald Dream

New race for the Alliance: Furbolgs

New race for the Horde: Unknown race

New hero class: The Dragonsworn

Reinforcements for the Alliance: Stromgarde

Reinforcements for the Horde: Alterac

Possibility of expansion 4

Subject: The Spider Kingdom

New content: 5 new levels, last new specializations

Areas: the complete Azjol'nerub and an updated Northrend

New class: Necromancers

Reinforcements for the Horde: The return of Gul'dan and the Council of Shadows

Reinforcements for the Alliance: The Queen Calia appearance and the foundation of new Lordaeron

Factions: The new scourge of Bolvar

Possibility of expansion 5

Subject: The end of the Burning Legion and WoW

Areas: Argus
    God I sure hope there aren't 5 more expansions, I want next xpac to be death of Sergeras and Ill unsub and be happy that I beat the game.

Had a lot of people request the OP restored. Done! I also added a section dedicated to some of the better Rise of the Legion appearances across the web.

still can't believe you managed to troll so many people (even if you didn't want to)
    xD

I'm just (im)patiently waiting for Blizzard to trademark the next expansion. Any minute now...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    I'm just (im)patiently waiting for Blizzard to trademark the next expansion. Any minute now...
    I recently read a thread about how Blizzard used a small 3rd world country's trademark office to keep Hearthstone under wraps until they wanted to reveal it. Blizzard got clever with trademark registrations and there's a good chance we might actually not know for sure until Blizzcon. While I can't wait to find out, part of me hopes they manage to really keep it a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I recently read a thread about how Blizzard used a small 3rd world country's trademark office to keep Hearthstone under wraps until they wanted to reveal it. Blizzard got clever with trademark registrations and there's a good chance we might actually not know for sure until Blizzcon. While I can't wait to find out, part of me hopes they manage to really keep it a surprise.
    Meh, I just want to know ASAP. So I can try to recruit my old friends to play again.

I don't know what everyone else thinks, but after watching the Burden's of Shaohao series, with the in-game hints from Wrathion, I think the chances of us seeing a legion expansion are pretty high.

I wonder what they will call it?

As many, many people have pointed out in this thread, on the youtube videos, on reddit, etc... 'Rise of the Legion' makes literally no sense unless it focuses on telling the stories of how the legion originated when Sargeras first built his army. At this point in the story, it doesn't fit.

So what do you guys think, if it's a legion expansion, what will it be called?

Why does everyone think The Burden's Of Shaohao hints at the Burning Legion returning next expansion. It's supposed to take place when the Legion first tried it invade, it's not showing what will happen next expansion, although if it is a BL xpac, it will be purely coincidence, and unrelated to Burden's of Shaohao.

Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    Why does everyone think The Burden's Of Shaohao hints at the Burning Legion returning next expansion. It's supposed to take place when the Legion first tried it invade, it's not showing what will happen next expansion, although if it is a BL xpac, it will be purely coincidence, and unrelated to Burden's of Shaohao.
    Yes, it's showing the Sundering, which took place 10,000 years prior to current events. But why, of all Pandaren lore, choose to put together a video series of the one where it talks about overcoming the legion? With the hints in game and now this, it seems to be they are trying to build up hype towards a legion expansion. Blizzard probably also wants to introduce players who started in Wrath and beyond to the legion.

The story of Shaohao is about his experience in the land of Pandaria, and how those trials helped him overcome the threat of the Burning Legion. It seems like it's trying to mirror the players' experience. We spent time in Pandaria and defeated the Sha we brought to the land ourselves... to teach us what we need to face the legion ourselves.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just want to know when we are going to get some damn unicorns in this game
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    Did you not listen to it? Shaohao quite obviously discusses the future as it pertains to the legion.

Deleted
    Guys if you think Vol!jin will be the new horde leader you are all wrong. Sad but I have a feeling we will get a panda leader for the horde and gonna give up zones like ashenvale for the fkk alliance.

new expansion will be the emerald dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Did you not listen to it? Shaohao quite obviously discusses the future as it pertains to the legion.
    The Burdens story is about the emperor's lead-up to protecting Pandaria from the Sundering. It could be construed as hinting toward a future Legion expansion, but I don't see it as being definitive.

The follow up to the Burdens story is the Old Seer quest, where we learn that Shaohao never let go of his Pride. That's how the new Sha appears in the SoO raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully something way out of left field,something no one would expect(The Spanish Inquisition).....but all honesty I just wish November would get here. just so tired of all these burning Legion this burning legion that nonsense.I whole heartily don't care what it is as long as it is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    I just want to know when we are going to get some damn unicorns in this game
    there already is (for Alliance at least)......buy it from the Argent Tournament.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-08-11 at 05:01 PM.