10+ Year Old Account

Chinese World of Warcraft Website, Commercials etc..

So i was looking at the Chinese WoW website because i was interesting how it looked like, i thought it was the same outside the language, then i found this.
    http://www.battlenet.com.cn/features/zh/wow/hva/

I don't know what this is, but it looks really awesome o.o
    And i looked at the video clip that was inside the page, and it looks like China has 2 WoW commercials about mists of pandaria that we never had.

Any idea what this page is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    So i was looking at the Chinese WoW website because i was interesting how it looked like, i thought it was the same outside the language, then i found this.
    http://www.battlenet.com.cn/features/zh/wow/hva/

I don't know what this is, but it looks really awesome o.o
    And i looked at the video clip that was inside the page, and it looks like China has 2 WoW commercials about mists of pandaria that we never had.

Any idea what this page is?
    I don't think they are about mists, as much as generic adverts for the game itself. A lot of the cutscenes used looked old, as in cata deathwing, and the belf is from BC IIRC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I don't think they are about mists, as much as generic adverts for the game itself. A lot of the cutscenes used looked old, as in cata deathwing, and the belf is from BC IIRC
    Commercial clearly has MoP video fragments, and the site has MoP logo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Looks like the video has one alliance and one horde clip, could be some A vs. H website / competition or whatever with the upcoming 5.4 raid on orgrimmar.

yes, it has fragments from MoP, but also from other expansions... the main site for EU also has MoP logo at the top, but the site as a whole does not only pertain to MoP content ^^

They are interesting adverts though with the live action bits, even if I have not a clue what they are saying.

They're generic adverts made from segments of each trailer + some chinese actors on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Whilst looking at the video, I imaginary facepalmed and felt bad for being a WoW player.
    Seriously..what kind of a commercial is that?
    If you use live-action, atleast let the people do more then just "run around" and yell crap.

Deleted
    wow..nice find..too bad we don't have such things..I don't know but USA and EU is kinda left on the side with this kind of stuff

One of the store links found on battle.net http://bmall.163.com/ why can't we buy !!
    Last edited by mmoc86fb8fc6bd; 2013-05-26 at 08:31 PM.

Why does their site look so much more badass than ours. I mean, look at that Horde vs Alliance art at the top of the page. So cool....

10+ Year Old Account
    heh I like the part where Garrosh is Shouting ''orders?'' at the dude.