Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It's pretty much the reason I stopped somewere around rank 2 or so when it came out and never came back again, 40-50+ minute queue times are ridiculous regardless of the design intent
    Excuses. I'm pretty sure you're just unable to complete the content. Brawlers is hard after all.

cross realm
    The best time to play is 6am.

Also Blizzard should provide us a buff.

This game is flawed.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2013-05-26 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    There is no way you have to wait 40 min if you haven't done any match a day.
    Yeah if you have never played a match then you get bumped in the queue to next up after the queue updates. If you want to progress but its long wait times just go in once a day spend 5 or so mins waiting/attempting a boss and you can slowly get up there.
    Even then if you are this worried about queue times wait until around when the 5.4 PTR comes out. People will be otherwise occupied, burnt out on it, or not interested anymore in it, and there will be much less people there. When brawlers first came out I had huge queue's but now it's pretty short and even after 5.3 I dont mind waiting 5-10 mins to get a match going. (Higher depending on when you go in)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty much the reason I stopped somewere around rank 2 or so when it came out and never came back again, 40-50+ minute queue times are ridiculous regardless of the design intent
    yeah

I wanted to play with it a bit but i just had better things to do with my time than juggle queues. Unfortunately by the time I convinced myself to buy an invite for the mega low price of 2 thousand gold, there were already many other people checking it out.

Maybe I'll look at it next expansion.

Excuses. I'm pretty sure you're just unable to complete the content. Brawlers is hard after all.
    Mione is a Gladiator and one of the best DKs in the world. (at least, I thought was a Gladiator unless someone on AJ pretending to be them... which kind of seems unlikely.)

I'm pretty sure you're some dude on an internet message board telling people they're lazy/incapable because they know how they like to spend their time.

If you do it casually (once a day) you'll never see a queue above 20 minutes, and most under 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post

Mione is a Gladiator and one of the best DKs in the world. (at least, I thought was a Gladiator unless someone on AJ pretending to be them... which kind of seems unlikely.)

I'm pretty sure you're some dude on an internet message board telling people they're lazy/incapable because they know how they like to spend their time.
    Sarcasm on the internet, it needs a special font.

Deleted
    just ask a friend/random on a low pop server to invite you. I wish i had more people in there... still need that portal achievement too

Deleted
    Feels like 5-10 minutes would be okay que times allowing for you to chat a little with other people there but still getting decent amount of action. I can see this beeing a huge issue for later bosses if you have long que times since they aren't really a 100% one shot at that point meaning it could take days just to get a few tries on the harder bosses if you have to wait 40 minutes after you first one of the day.

Feels like it should just be a limit of the level 90 players in there. If I'm not mistaken they actually said something in the terms of that in begining of MoP while promoting CRZ that they would be able to split servers to allow less zone preassure, sounds like that would be perfect for the brawlers guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is this 'cutting in line' garbage they added. If some baby-brawler pops in for the first time each day he gets to cut ahead of everyone who has been waiting for 15-20+ minutes. Combined with the drooling CRZ scum that populate the brawler's guild areas and being stuck waiting for 30+ minutes is pretty darn common.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

The problem is this 'cutting in line' garbage they added.
    A thousand times this. The line is utterly pointless if people can skip it.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Actually, I like CRZ for Brawler's Guild. A lot of people like to form groups to help buff each other, and it's always people from other realms.
    I liked it until I got perma CRZed with stormrage. Medium pop server + highest pop ally server? Fun times. 10 people from greymane there, then like 30 from stormrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    I need only the special bosses, but that happend today to me:
    Queued as 13, after 10minutes I was at Queue 10.
    Another 10minutes later I was at Queue 8.
    After around 35minutes I was at Queue 2. But than the most annyoing thing happend: I was put back in Queue 5 since there came so many new people.
    Took me overall 55minutes to do 1 Match.
    *yay fun*
    With most bosses having a slim 2 minute enrage timer the only time this will happen is because of people not having attempted a boss yet that day. If you really mean that this happened to you today, well think about it 5.3 just came out. Brawlers will be flooded for a couple weeks into it as people will get the quest items for the new bosses and want to try them out, and most will soon look away after that.

Give it some time Brawlers will be back to just the people whom love it soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    With most bosses having a slim 2 minute enrage timer the only time this will happen is because of people not having attempted a boss yet that day. If you really mean that this happened to you today, well think about it 5.3 just came out. Brawlers will be flooded for a couple weeks into it as people will get the quest items for the new bosses and want to try them out, and most will soon look away after that.

Give it some time Brawlers will be back to just the people whom love it soon enough.
    the easiest solution is turn off cross realm. lets be honest here, or a different solution which would require more and instead seperates the severs for que, but still leaves the buff groups for people.

the only reason its flooded, or is as flooded as it is because of cross realm. It would be atleast half that for some servers, if not more. And because of it being cross realm it'll take a LOT longer then a few weeks, it would probably go into months

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    the easiest solution is turn off cross realm. lets be honest here, or a different solution which would require more and instead seperates the severs for que, but still leaves the buff groups for people.

the only reason its flooded, or is as flooded as it is because of cross realm. It would be atleast half that for some servers, if not more. And because of it being cross realm it'll take a LOT longer then a few weeks, it would probably go into months

Well then I would have you look at this
    Quote Originally Posted by 72530731032
    We've seen some confusion about people from other realms showing up in the Brawler's Guild.

It's important to note that the Brawler's Guild only uses realm coalescing when the number of participants is really low, so a lot of people are seeing people from other realms due to the fact that there haven't been many invitations to join distributed yet. It's highly likely the area will cease to activate CRZ on most realms as participation increases. Having 100+ people in the queue doesn't create a good experience, but, from our perspective, neither does having only a small handful of people.

The feature is designed to bring a decent population into the guild, and those people should spend at least a modest amount of time as spectators or loiterers before getting into the ring. We didn't design the Brawler's Guild with the intention of getting you through queues in 10 minutes or less. We're not trying to replicate Dungeon Finder for the solo player with Brawler's Guild.

If the place seems overcrowded AND you're seeing people from other realms there, it could be a situation where the population check that determines whether or not to coalesce a realm hasn't run again yet. As I said before, this should stabilize in time and likely automatically disable CRZ for the guild.
    Source

This problem showed up right when it was opened and if I remember correctly it was fixed soon after this posting by Zarhym naturally rather then just turning it off completely

Jeez people toss CRZ under the bus so much

Im rank 8, more than the legendary mione!? IM EPIC!
    I wouldnt have done the brawlers guild if it wasnt beacuse of the title *not a pug title*
    Mione commented on my thread
    I have something to be proud of for once!

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 08:58 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    One of the best dks in the world, does that say something?
    Last edited by Narwhalosh Whalescream; 2013-05-27 at 09:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    thats the only thing its good for, seriously.
    Wait, CRZ as a whole is actually good for something? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Interitus View Post
    One of the best dks in the world, does that say something?
    I thought my sarcasm would be easy to detect, since pretty much everyone known Mione and hew awesome Soloing stuff, plus being in a top 15-20 guild. Guess not.