Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i certainly hope not.
    they should wait longer until people adjust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am i the only one of those persons who actually like the new 5.3 changes? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    They won't, even if they realise what they've done is ridiculous. They might slowly tweak it back to the way it was over the course of the next expansion, but they won't just straight up undo the change - it'd make them look like they don't know what they're doing.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the change is great, But i don't see the point in PvP gear any more, I really don't lol, It confuses me, I have a Druid, I'm Resto Geared for PvP, and Guardian for PvE, and obviously before the patch if i got ganked doing dailys as Guardian, i had to fly away or die lol, Now i can kill most people, I must have had quite a few fights now and have yet to die, And I've fought people i know have PvP gear, and good stuff at that, yet even as a PvE geared tank, i can dps them down fine, And my gear isn't that great either, i have a few LFR pieces, but nothing amazing, I do know my class, so there is a skill advantage, But i doubt that's all it is lol

Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
    They won't, even if they realise what they've done is ridiculous. They might slowly tweak it back to the way it was over the course of the next expansion, but they won't just straight up undo the change - it'd make them look like they don't know what they're doing.
    This.

Really interested to see the amount of sub drops this quarter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    This.

Really interested to see the amount of sub drops this quarter.
    PvP'ers are only a minority. It would be more logical if the amount of subs would increase due PvP being more accessible.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, because that would mean admitting it was a failure, and even if PVPers hate it I can't see it. I like some of the changes, e.g. Random BG Role Check, even if it needs tweaking so anyone who enters as healer is forced into their Healer Spec when they enter Random BGs. I wouldn't mind the reverting of Base Resilience in the slightest, and also would like to see PVP Power and Resilience restored to stats PVPers care about. Unfortunately based on one of Ghostcrawler's Tweets or Blues lately I unfortunately doubt they will do much.

'It’s ok if players choose not to use PvP Power on gems as that means that we’ve managed to reduce the gap between PvE and PvP gear to a good level. If PvP power gems were a lot better than gems with PvE stats then that would make PvE players feel like they should keep switching all the gems on their gear every time they would enter into any instanced PvP combat situation.'

Just to me sounds like a bad thing that PVPers should want Gems PVEers want as their sockets. To me it makes me believe that PVP Power and Resilience essentially fail as PVP Stats, as their Priority in PVP should be PVP Gems. Also the fact that Honor, Crafted and Contender's Gear are now, well **** and might as well be removed from the game, besides the Malevolent Weapons possibly or to boost your item level for LFR.

The most I think we'll get based on a Tweet I saw on Holinka's Twitter is better or stronger PVP Set Bonuses seen as though People are already starting to use PVE Two Piece and Four Piece sets. Same with the Medallion's as Shado-Pan Assault trinkets are much better. My current plan with my Rogue is to get Four Piece Nine-Tailed LFR set and I already replaced my PVP Trinket with the SPA one. Similar intention for trinkets with all my Characters, and possibly Two/Four Piece Bonus for my Destro Lock, seen as though PVP Power isn't even affecting Chaos Bolt currently.

All my current opinion. Some changes, but in essence, it feels like I've just been nerfed instead of buffed on some of my Characters. The feeling of PVP Progression is somewhat lost to me.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )