Living Story - Braham

I have been playing off and on. I did the Rox side of the quest a while ago, but it seems I can't do the Braham part of it now.

Was it taken away after the May 14 or whatever patch?

Thank you

Yeah, the flame and frost part of the living story is done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone revisited the locations, Cragstead and the North Nolan Hatchery? I found out that there is some lore continued inside it. Strange to say nothing sends you there, but it's nice that it's not forgotten. Makes the whole living story kind of

According to the wiki, there is a female Warrior inside of Cragstead that lets you replay the Braham mission. I'll have to check that out, seems that I missed her somehow.

Edit: The Wiki could be wrong here or it has been changed, see #9
    Last edited by Rhywolver; 2013-05-26 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Has anyone revisited the locations, Cragstead and the North Nolan Hatchery? I found out that there is some lore continued inside it. Strange to say nothing sends you there, but it's nice that it's not forgotten. Makes the whole living story kind of

According to the wiki, there is a female Warrior inside of Cragstead that lets you replay the Braham mission. I'll have to check that out, seems that I missed her somehow.
    oh O_o let us know when you have... I haven't found that one the last time I was there after Flame and Frost.

Deleted
    Still think it's stupid that all the content they add in patches is only temporary ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    Still think it's stupid that all the content they add in patches is only temporary ;/
    didn't you get the memo?

There will be permanent content with Secret of Southsun, they've learned from Flame and Frost it seems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    didn't you get the memo?

There will be permanent content with Secret of Southsun, they've learned from Flame and Frost it seems.
    Oh, no I didn't hear about that, thanks for the info

The Secret of Southsun has a lot of fun, unique content that concludes with the storyline, but also leaves behind permanent experiences for players as a direct result of the outcome of the storyline for players to enjoy for years to come.

Of course, the playable content is very different as well. Southsun includes content like the Crab Toss mini-game, a new open-world beast that is unleashed for large mega battles on the island between lots of players, and of course, the unforgettable Lord Faren on the beach in his finest beach attire.
    http://www.warcry.com/news/view/1241...More-More-More

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow this replaying isn't working for me in Cragstead, maybe somebody who hasn't done the F&F missions could check that out. Since everything is account-wide, all my characters are the one who joined Braham on his adventures.

Cragstead is an area in the northeast portion of Wayfarer Foothills. The area can only be accessed through the Braham - Retake Cragstead Living Story mission. Players can talk to the Warrior to revisit the mission.
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cragstead

The Warrior can be found in the instance of Cragstead and provides a Living Story recap service for the Living Story mission Braham - Retaking Cragstead.
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Warrior_%28NPC%29

That Warrior NPC (or a similiar one) is standing in another place, but I can't talk to her.
    I don't know why it shouldn't be possible to replay the mission as a kind of storytelling.

well you could replay the mission while F&F was still active... perhaps it's that?!