Increased Sigil Drop Rate

They mentioned that didnt they?

Because since the patch ive done 4 total LFR and havnt seen 1 sigil. I actually havnt got one in like 2-3 weeks.

WTF is that Blizzard? Anybody else still seeing horrible rates?

It seemed about the same or higher for me, it looks like you are just reaaaallly unlucky.

I believe that sigils are now worse to get than before since MSV can drop wisdom again which means bad luck streaks will see people with 32487362 wisdom and no power.

The patch notes say that both Sigils of Wisdom and Sigils of Power now have an equal chance of dropping in all instances that formerly dropped one or the other, e.g. ToES now has an equal chance of dropping Power or Wisdom. It doesn't say anything about the droprate being increased however.

Yep, change is fine for anyone starting the quest, but not so much for those trying to finish it. I have 10 wisdom and they just keep dropping, can't rely on MSV for just power anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Teioh View Post
    Yep, change is fine for anyone starting the quest, but not so much for those trying to finish it. I have 10 wisdom and they just keep dropping, can't rely on MSV for just power anymore.
    I'm having the opposite problem on my alt, keep getting power and can't seem to finish the wisdom. I haven't noticed any more than usual dropping though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems faster to me, but maybe I just got lucky. I got 4 Power and 7 Wisdom this week on my monk--it took like three weeks to get that many on my hunter. :P

Deleted
    I really struggled on my lock alt had 7 powers and 15 wisdom over about a month I did MV and ToeS got 5 wisdom and 3 power so seemed like a massive upgrade in drop rate tome! my good luck might be just your polar opposite to your bad luck!

They didn't increase the drop chance, they just made it so every boss can drop either token.

Although that could indirectly amount to a higher overall chance... but it depends how the drops work.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-05-26 at 06:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silentk59 View Post
    They mentioned that didnt they?

Because since the patch ive done 4 total LFR and havnt seen 1 sigil. I actually havnt got one in like 2-3 weeks.

WTF is that Blizzard? Anybody else still seeing horrible rates?

I just did Guardians of MV on an alt and got 3 Wisdom. Needless to say I needed 5 power instead... for quite some time.

There should really be a vendor where you can exchange them 1 for 1. That way you'll only ever need the first 20 sigil drops.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

I just did MSV and the first part of HoF for the first time on a fresh 90: 9 bosses, 5 Wisdoms, 4 Powers. So I had 100% drop rate and perfect 50/50 drop ratio. (At the end of MSV I had 3 of each.)

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 03:21 AM ----------

Update: 16 bosses down, 13 Sigil drops: 7 Power and 6 Wisdom.

Either I just had the luckiest streak of Sigil drops in the history of Sigil drops, or the overall droprate has indeed been increased, or (tinfoil hat alert) some sort of boost has been implemented for accounts that have already completed this quest on at least one character.
    Last edited by hablix; 2013-05-27 at 03:22 AM.