[Balance] Treants macro

Hey guys,

I currently have a macro that I pop on pull that includes not only CA but also Synapse Springs and Mushroom's Bloom (I always plant them pre-pull) and I tried without any success to include all my 3 Treat charges on that macro so that I still only press it one time. The best I could get was to pop all my cds plus 2 treants (had to press it again to pop the 3rd one)...

So my question is: is it possible to have a 1 press macro that will pop all 3 charges of our Treants?

Thanks!

I don't think there is any way to cast all three charges of treants with one button press. I've come up with a solution that works wonders for me, though:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift] Force of Nature
    /cast [mod:alt, target=focus] Starsurge; Starsurge

#showtooltip
    /cast celestial alignment
    /cast berserking
    /use 10
    /cast moonfire
    /cast wild mushroom: detonate

First macro is my starsurge bind (bound to 3). Second macro is my celestial alignment burst (bound to shift + 2).

On pull countdowns I start anywhere in solar or pre-lunar, prepot + starfall at 3 seconds left, cast wrath and faerie fire (10 man raid only druid gg).

During the global caused by faerie fire i start mashing shift + 2 for the CA macro, during the global caused by applying dots in CA with that macro i switch to spamming shift + 3.

Mashing shift + 3 with that starsurge macro above bound to 3 pops the first treant, casts my first starsurge (or uses a shooting stars proc if i got one instantly) then pops the next two treants while having the benefit of instantly using any shooting stars procs that occur during the time it takes to get all 3 treants out.

I know this isn't what you're asking for, but i am convinced there isn't a way to get all 3 treants to spawn using a macro with one press. My solution works very well for me, essentially mashing shift + 2 until the dots are applied and the global is triggered, then shift + 3 until all three treants are out while making use of any shooting stars procs that occur in the process. Later in the fight i can just press shift + 3 to get new treants out with int procs and never worry about wasting a shooting stars proc while doing so.