Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    No Wrathion will be a boss in the next expansion when Deathwing returns and Wrathion joins him to finish the job as father and son.
    Seriously would you shut up with that dumb Idea, no one wants to see deathwing ever again.

if Wrathion becomes evil, it will be a complete waste of an interesting character. All the questlines involving saving him and aiding him, only for him to become a mustache twirler and tell you "I've fooled you from the very start! huehuehuehue!"?

no thanks. Blizzard has had some bad plot choices before, and i'm sure they'll have some again, but after throwing away half of the cast of WC3:TFT in bruning crusade (and then admitting that they regret it, and would like to bring a character or two back), i'd seriously hope they wouldn't make the same mistake again.

IF we fight him, i would love to see it as restraining him from doing something he shouldn't. Say, he thinks we're not up to the task of fighting the legion yet, so he wants to sacrifice himself to give us more time. But we find out from the other dragon aspects that having a black dragon around is important to the survival of azeroth, even if they DON'T have powers of the aspects any more. So we have to beat him into submission, he admits we are ready, and we're allowed to go after the big-bad. That way we don't have to kill him, he comes off looking like a bad-ass, he gets to repent for his daddy's mistakes, and blizz can continue his progression as a character.

Blizz, hire me as a writer plz.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather not have him actually be evil.

I'd rather face the Sha not even Shao Hao couldn't defeat. The Sha of Pride.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kindomroll View Post
    lool, wow. jaina saves the day...? I hope that bitch dies during the siege
    Agree.
    Worst. Character. Progression. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys dont forget, Wrathion can't be the final boss, he's a whelp in dragon form, even if he somehow used the sigils of power and wisdom, combined with the Heart of the Thunder King and the titan runestones, he's still a whelp, if MOP is based a year or so after Cata, then he should be a drake by now, but he isn't as of the 5.0 legendary chain.

I can imagine Wrathion being nothing more than a squib which would easily be defeated by heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The legendary stuff he makes with the items we find in the raids makes me believe he has more power than he is letting on.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Wrathion is powerful, certainly, but I believe his at least immediate motivation is self-preservation. Whether that be self-preservation from corruption, death... Alone, he cannot defeat the Legion that he has seen coming, and so he must try to save himself through the only manner that has ever worked before when Azeroth faces grave peril: the uniting of great though non-alligned powers in one common cause. He may do evil things, but we have to remember, we have not encountered or interacted with a non-corrupted Black Dragon for a long time. They are mischievous and manipulative to their own goals, but are not necessarily bent on destruction or world domination.

If Wrathion ever trys to "fight" us, it will be because he sees it as his only option for survival. At the moment, the heroes of Azeroth are far too great a tool in that quest to disregard.

The dark heart of pandaria scenario have creatures called Blood of Y'shaarj. sounds like old god to me

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    The legendary stuff he makes with the items we find in the raids makes me believe he has more power than he is letting on.
    Very much true, he has the ability to create insane legendary items! Lots and lots of them, all different and powerful!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    That would actually be pretty cool if Garrosh had a special phase for Heroic just like Firelands Ragnaros did.
    Hell no!

Why make "TRUE ENDING" accesible to elites?
    It's unfair to ppl who play for lore and don't have time for raiding (non LFR).

I believe this is going to happen!

10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't going to waste him by putting him there for no apparent reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Hell no!

Why make "TRUE ENDING" accesible to elites?
    It's unfair to ppl who play for lore and don't have time for raiding (non LFR).
    Because that's not lore, nothing changed when we learned Ragnaros could have legs, he's still Ragnaros, and he really doesn't need his legs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    Seriously would you shut up with that dumb Idea, no one wants to see deathwing ever again.
    Calm down, can't you see it's just a joke?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seije View Post
    if Wrathion becomes evil, it will be a complete waste of an interesting character.
    They did that with Malygos, Deathwing, and Garrosh, so why not?

I assume wrathion will have a part when we go to face N'zoth, something like he will want to help us destroy him so he can clear his familys name. But in the end he will become corrupted by him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    No Wrathion will be a boss in the next expansion when Deathwing returns and Wrathion joins him to finish the job as father and son.
    Am I the only one who read this and had a total DBZ moment? Next, you'll suggest that they do a Father Son Kamehameha =P

Wrathion is the Burning Crusade Garrosh of Pandaria, only not as whiny. See him in 3+ xpacks for his head.

Being that his dragon form is a little fat whelp I cant see him being much of a boss

I don't think we will fight him in MoP but I see him being a huge part of the next xpac. He speaks of unity too and Im not sure where they are going with that (he also plays both sides but that could just support his want for a unified Azeroth). Until we know for sure how the xpac is going to go its remains a cliffhanger that I cant wait to end

Great storyline at the moment in my opinion

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 09:47 AM ----------

Uh, What if instead of voljin and anduin taking over Wration just takes over both? :s
    Whoops, sig too big

Deleted
    Wrathion is the last of the african-american dragon flight. Didn't african-americans suffer enough ?!