5.2 more than one DK per server

Hey guys iv been trying to find out info regarding the limit of DKs per server and if we will be able to create more than one DK per server come patch 5.2. Any conformation at all?

Just a GC tweet that says it is an outdated thing and that they would think about it. I would not hold my breath.

I think GC has said it's outdated for months now. So yeah, probably not gonna happen anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can have more than dks per server at the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    You can have more than dks per server at the PTR.
    You could always have more than one dk per PTR realm though.

Deleted
    You can already have more than one DK. You just need to play a trick on gamemasters.
    Method 1:
    Create a DK.
    Delete the DK.
    Create new DK.
    Logg some other char and tell the GM to restore your DK.
    => 2 Death Knights

Method 2:
    Create a bunch of toons on different levels including a DK, delete DK make a new DK.
    Delete -ALL- toons
    => Have as much DK's as you deleted (Tell the GM you got hacked)

I did method 1 + Server transfer for 1 DK

Lying to GMs is not exactly kosher. I save my GM interactions for when I actually need help with something.

Deleted
    easiest way is to transfer 2nd dk from server B to server A where your 1st dk is...

Quote Originally Posted by Fleepz View Post
    You can already have more than one DK. You just need to play a trick on gamemasters.
    Method 1:
    Create a DK.
    Delete the DK.
    Create new DK.
    => 2 Death Knights

Method 2:
    Create a bunch of toons on different levels including a DK, delete DK make a new DK.
    Delete -ALL- toons

I like Naralis transmog haha, is it pure T11 pieces? could you link me the set? Cheers

(SCALING OFF TOPIC YAYAYAYAYA)

Quote Originally Posted by Fleepz View Post
    Method 1:
    Create a DK.
    Delete the DK.
    Create new DK.
    => 2 Death Knights

Method 2:
    Delete -ALL- toons

That's not fair play and the only other alternative we currently have costs money. (transferring from a different server)

OT: I find it a reasonable possibility that we'll see the restriction lifted as soon as 5.2.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see them lifting this restriction. I have always assumed the restriction was there to prevent people from making Dk's so they could power level more professions without having to level additional characters from 1-80.

Do you have to change servers, or can you simply change accounts? (same server)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    transfering a dk on the same realm but other account didn't work before, but i haven't tried again since 5.2 went live soo who knows now but, I did try to make a new dk on the same server just the other day (5.2 live) and it still wouldn't let me... what gives already! 5.2 is live and we still have this restriction? free 80's are handed out for a long returning account, there is also the bonus xp all the way to 80 now and the bonus token things for granting free levels to your freind so hitting 58 takes no time at all anyway so why still have this restriction? doesn't make any sense to me

Deleted
    Don't know if this is still news or not, but at least for me, the restriction has been lifted. I can create as many DKs as I want now.

Really.... I just transferred a second dk to twink out.... That's pretty f-in dumb that they didn't put anything out about it before hand.

i have all the dk's ever