Question Beast Cleave and Chimaera/Worm AoE Abilities?

When BM's pet Chimaera/Worm channels it's AoE ability, it is unable to auto attack or cast anything else - in other words, when using these 2 AoE abilities our Beast Cleave passive (procs from multi shot) is completely unused.

So i wanted to ask does anyone know at what point (if ever) do these 2 aoe spells (Chimaera/Worm) become stronger than Beast Cleave passive?
    Since Beast Cleave got a big buff lately, are we to completely ignore the Chimaera/Worm aoe spells?

Well, now that beast cleave is 75% I don't think either of those pet abilities are ever better. They got nerfed really early into the expansion and I haven't bothered using either ever since then.

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 02:58 AM ----------

Add in Blink Strikes as well and that just kinda reinforces Beast Cleave superiority I'd say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemik View Post
    Well, now that beast cleave is 75% I don't think either of those pet abilities are ever better. They got nerfed really early into the expansion and I haven't bothered using either ever since then.
    Add in Blink Strikes as well and that just kinda reinforces Beast Cleave superiority I'd say.
    Indeed, with blink strikes it really is no competition what so ever - kinda sad these 2 pet families are shafted

They should be given new abilities and the aoe ones removed.