Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    To be honest, if i had to guess, i'd say that Tides of War was written by Mr. Knaak.
    Goldens writing is good, I don't blame her for how the story went, that I blame on the one telling her how it will go, that being metzen and kosac.

For what its worth, she really made me care about what happened to Jaina at first, because it felt like well the mana bomb (yes, spoilers, durr), destroyed theramore and everyone she knew and loved in it, it wasn't until she came across the remains of kinndy, and tried to hold her even when she turned to ash in her hands, and Jaina just lost, it was at that moment Jaina was lost. Impacting, well I don't approve at all how the developers wanted to make Jaina into what she became, the way Golden wrote it was still powerful.
    #boycottchina

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Impacting, well I don't approve at all how the developers wanted to make Jaina into what she became, the way Golden wrote it was still powerful.
    Always enjoy Golden's writing. Shame she didnt write the upcoming novel

---------- Post added 2013-05-29 at 12:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Theramore lost it's status as "Symbol of Peace" the moment they allowed their City to be used as Support Line for the Barrens Campaign.
    one of the more iffy parts of the lore
    Jaina, even in Cataclysm, still desired and preached for peace, even though others, even some within her own city, did not follow the same thoughts
    Yet she also supported Alliance armies in their invasion of the armies, because, well, she is still a member of the Alliance after all
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    yeah, the thing that bothered me about that, It wasn't f**king Kalecgos who was holding Jaina off from killing all of orgrimmar, she even tried to kill Thrall, as you quoted, well she was batshit insane, and yet because kelec comes in at the last minute he's the one who snapped her out of it? Oh wow gee, thats great, its not like Thrall preventing her from killing not just every orc grunt, but innocents, orc children and other races inside the city and making her into as much a genocidal monster as Garrosh, yeah, it was all Kelec that did that. Blow me.

I can't begin to tell you how much I hate this new Jaina, the old one died in theramore, this ones just a tool.
    ALL OF THIS

All of it.

I hope she either gets killed in SoO, or Blizz does magical saving. Killing her would be awesome and far better, but Blizz will probably magical save.

However, I've yet to read the last part of Dawn of the Aspects that Knaak (uughh) is writing. Maybe they'll off Kalec...and she'll batshit insane herself off a cliff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just sad they didn't let the Forsaken blight nuke them. It could've been so pretty. Like Southshore. (:

Quote Originally Posted by vawugz View Post
    I didn't read the book, but does the Blue Flight respond in any way to the Horde murdering a group of them to steal a dangerous artifact?

They Send Kalec and he fails miserably, then he ends up turining it over to the Kirrin Tor. The entire flight basically abandons each other and the Nexus.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I'm just sad they didn't let the Forsaken blight nuke them. It could've been so pretty. Like Southshore. (:

this 1,000x.

the alliance are scum.
    You cared enough to post.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    They Send Kalec and he fails miserably, then he ends up turining it over to the Kirrin Tor. The entire flight basically abandons each other and the Nexus.
    well the dragonflights are kinda falling apart and drifting away since losing their "Aspect" powers
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Well lets be honest it was a major port right next to Orgrimmar. What did they think would happen when a warlord took power.
    Right next to orgrimmar my ass... it is half a continent away.

---------- Post added 2013-05-29 at 07:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I've read "The Last Guardian", a really good novel. I've read a quite okayish "Day of the Dragon", that resembled every mass produced fantasy book ever. I've read "Arthas", which was quite amusing, as a half of the novel was just copypasted dialogues from the games.

I wasn't prepared for "Tides of War". Nothing could have prepared me for that.
    The last guardian is great. really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Right next to orgrimmar my ass... it is half a continent away.
    Maybe from Orgrimmar, but not from Horde territory.