When are we to expect 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar PTR?

So i know that this is kinda early to ask considering 5.3 only just came out. But when is the 5.4 PTR expected to hit? :)

Well, 5.2 hit PTR in January, whereas that patch released in late November. So likely late June to early July.

10+ Year Old Account
    Middle - End June PTR should start, that way they have 3 months on PTR June, July & August than 5.4 comes out in September. Almost / basically 1 year since MoP came out.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Blizzard has indicated that they expect the patch to hit the PTR very soon. Which could mean anything from today, but probably sometime in June.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Blizzard has indicated that they expect the patch to hit the PTR very soon. Which could mean anything from today, but probably sometime in June.
    Any source on this?
    Is it their soon™?

By the way I am eager to see 5.4 patch.