10+ Year Old Account

Few questions. Needing answers.

Hello ! So I couldn't find the answers anyone else. If I resub do I get the new race included and the new customizations like the new hair styles ? Or will I have to buy the new race and everything else ? Thank you in advance guys !

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of subscription status- the new playable race has to be unlocked through the Cartel Market for everyone. The hairstyles are a different part of the game as well and fall under cosmetic, which again needs to be paid for (though the CC cost is extremely low).

Once Cathar are unlocked, it will be always available to use on your account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also note that the unlocks are also available on the GTN, though the Cathar is probably priced outside of the F2P/Preferred price range.

Iirc subs get a discount on the Cathar race, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Iirc subs get a discount on the Cathar race, right?
    Nope. They get a discount on the character recustomization stuff (except for race changes), but not the new haristyles or cathar.

The only "positive" I have found was that buying the new hairstyles etc. unlocks them as well for the character creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Regardless of subscription status- the new playable race has to be unlocked through the Cartel Market for everyone. The hairstyles are a different part of the game as well and fall under cosmetic, which again needs to be paid for (though the CC cost is extremely low).

Once Cathar are unlocked, it will be always available to use on your account.
    This is correct, and it is also exactly the route I took. 600CC was a fair price for a full account unlock for Cathar. I've rolled two already and am really enjoying this species.